Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 17th September 2015, 19:20   #16
Default Re: Isuzu D-Max in Tamil Nadu: Paint it yellow for commercial registration?

Originally Posted by arjuna_r View Post

... So, at this stage, do I still think it's worth buying a DMax in Tamil Nadu for personal use?
Yes, and I hope to continue this thread in the future as a resource for those in TN considering buying one too, and for the entertainment of the rest
Quite entertaining for me at least. You seem to be quite fascinated by it. So all in all I agree that its good choice. Please repaint it completely and also put the light tints on all glasses. It is going to be a smart looker.

Meanwhile in the next 2 years, you may file an RTI query about the yellow shade and also about any legal guidelines about which parts need to be colored !
Ravindra M is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote