Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 25th August 2007, 11:45   #1

Default Maxx Maxi Pickup

This Might sound weird !! to many folks here? From past sometime I was searching for a New Diesel Vehicle, with decent pickup & mileage, honestly the only vehicle I found within Rs.3 lakhs was Mahindra Maxx Maxi pickup, but the hitch is it can only be registered in Yellow Board. Can somebody give a thought or two about using the above said vehicle for my day to day purpose?
syssol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 12:01   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by syssol View Post
the only vehicle I found within Rs.3 lakhs was Mahindra Maxx Maxi pickup, but the hitch is it can only be registered in Yellow Board.
need not sound weird at all, if not for my wife, i wont mind driving this one to my office too. but of course after some work to add some urban comforts to it.

given the kind of roads and traffic in mumbai, this will be a very defensive option too.

thanks for that note on the yellow board thing... i was not aware of that at all!!
gbpscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2007, 13:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

hey you from begalore, you should be abl to register this vehicle out of the city and get privet reg, cause the tata 207 di, can be register as privet in belgaum ,but not in other states.so do check this out. A pick will be great if u can add certain things like alloys, bull bars, lights,etc. it's cool.....
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote