Team-BHP - Pics & Vids: Wheelies on trucks and other non-two wheelers!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Commercial Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/commercial-vehicles/)
-   -   Pics & Vids: Wheelies on trucks and other non-two wheelers! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/commercial-vehicles/52726-pics-vids-wheelies-trucks-other-non-two-wheelers.html)

Hi guys, Just yesturday I was riding back from Guwahati to Shillong, When I saw this truck Attempting a wheelie.lol: BTW No one was injured in this attempt.

Yeah! I have seen them before on my mumbai to nashik trips. Overloaded trucks and Unevenly loaded (more at back).

this is totally ridicolous.....

seen one while going to shimla. The truck was carrying steel rods. It happened as the driver tried to overtake another truck and tried to increase speed suddenly..

Now THATS the kind of power I'm talking about!! Wheelies anyone??? Does he have rear wheel steering or does he use a barge pole to steer and fend off other road users lol:

This also happens around here with heavily loaded tractor trolleys (usually overloaded with Cement bags) doing wheelies while trying to climb flyovers! Hilarious to see but dangerous if you're coming from the opposing side.

Looks similar to this:

And this.....

lol:lol: msdivy.. thats hilarious.

I beat you all

Freak how the hell did the plane manage to do that...awesome stuff.

This thread should be renamed to THE Wheelie Thread : Post all wheelies other then on 2 wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by eflanker (Post 552480)
I beat you all

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 552528)
Freak how the hell did the plane manage to do that...awesome stuff.

This incident happened in Mexico City, Aeropuerto Internacional "Benito Juárez" de la Ciudad de México (AICM) airport, two years back (Thu. 13-April-2006).

The aircraft had flown in from Ecuador (Simon Bolivar airport) with a huge consignment of (would you believe it) flowers!

The 14-year old McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30F freighter (registration: PR-LGE, construction no. 48410) belonging to Varig-log, was being unloaded inexpertly.

Ground personnel removed cargo from the forward hold before offloading the main deck and the aft hold.

Pilots noticed something wrong when they tried to set up the flight management system (FMS) prior to departure. Due to the initial movement of the nose gear, slightly off the ground, the ground sensor gave several alerts.

However when the last cargo pallet was removed from the forward cargo hold, the center-of-gravity shifted and the aircraft abruptly pitched up, causing the tail to strike the ground.

There was minor damage. But a loader got his arm seriously injured.

Ram

Quote:

Originally Posted by msdivy (Post 551856)
Looks similar to this:

Do i see alloy wheels on that cart ??

I feel really sad for that mule, having to hang like that & people just watching.

Seems the truck driver, pilot, cart driver, all had hallucinations that they were riding a Hayabusa..:-)