Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 15th June 2017, 15:20   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrazy View Post
So please suggest what should I do? Raja or Heera? Nonetheless, the paint will be matched at Raja paints only as Heera also gets it done there.
I am assuming you met the master colour matcher who's name is Rahat. He typically says that the whole part should be painted (given the need for an even coat). Having said that, the choice is yours. Heera is highly recommended on the forum and since he gets the paint matching from Raja, you could go with him. My personal opinion is that a touch up will probably do the job on the bumper and door and the quarter panel will probably need a repaint.

On a different note, I have been getting work done at Raja and they are very good at what they do. I am however considering taking my wife's car to Heera this time so I can get a first hand view of any difference in the kind of work done by both. IMHO, Heera is probably more reasonable as compared to Raja. Hope this helps.
TheBigH is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2017, 12:30   #62
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: Raja Paints (India Pvt Ltd) , Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigH View Post
I am assuming you met the master colour matcher who's name is Rahat. He typically says that the whole part should be painted (given the need for an even coat). Having said that, the choice is yours. Heera is highly recommended on the forum and since he gets the paint matching from Raja, you could go with him. My personal opinion is that a touch up will probably do the job on the bumper and door and the quarter panel will probably need a repaint.

On a different note, I have been getting work done at Raja and they are very good at what they do. I am however considering taking my wife's car to Heera this time so I can get a first hand view of any difference in the kind of work done by both. IMHO, Heera is probably more reasonable as compared to Raja. Hope this helps.
Thanks TheBigH. I did infact met Rahat. Getting an even coat is the reason why he suggested complete panel repaint. I think I will go to Raja only and selectively get only one panel painted completely and spot painting on others. Do share your experience when you get work done from Heera.
carrazy is offline   Reply With Quote