Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 5th January 2016, 23:37   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Car Detailing at Your Doorstep : Kajal Car Dry-Cleaner (Delhi)

Called him today after a couple of months to get my City's beige interiors dy cleaned. They were quite dirty and the fabric seats had a lot of stains.

He took about 3 hours and cleaned the entire car, removed all the stains, vacuumed the whole car and overall did great job.

He charged Rs.600 from me.

However, I wouldnt use his exterior detailing services since its not actual detailing just local polishing without any polishing machine.

Last edited by aparth : 5th January 2016 at 23:39.
aparth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2016, 22:52   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Called him today after a couple of months to get my City's beige interiors dy cleaned. They were quite dirty and the fabric seats had a lot of stains.

He took about 3 hours and cleaned the entire car, removed all the stains, vacuumed the whole car and overall did great job.

He charged Rs.600 from me.

However, I wouldnt use his exterior detailing services since its not actual detailing just local polishing without any polishing machine.
do you know which number you used to call him ? I'm unable to get through to him at the listed numbers.
Also, can I give your reference just to make sure I get a similar price ?
silverbyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 22:01   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbyte View Post
do you know which number you used to call him ? I'm unable to get through to him at the listed numbers.
Also, can I give your reference just to make sure I get a similar price ?
His contact number is 9582697494.

You can take my reference but I usually get two cars done from him whenever he comes so he gives me a good rate.
aparth is offline   Reply With Quote