Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 11th November 2016, 12:03   #91
BHPian

Default Re: Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)

Got my Punto serviced last week. As always came out impressed with the kind of attention and care they give to car. My starter solenoid went kaput and i was stranded near Noida City center station. WOS team was prompt to send mechanics to check it and take it to garage. And all this took just half an hour. Take a prior appointment for planned work and i am sure you wont be disappointed. They adhere to it and get started as soon as you are there.
saurabh041086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2016, 21:51   #92
BHPian

Default Re: Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - World of Service (Sector 63, Noida)

WOS came to my rescue again, thank you once again!!!

My cousin brother was looking for a second hand car which he can use it for another 3 to 4yrs before upgrading it. Well he was looking for a car and there was no boundation for him, he was ok with Thar and Scorpia as well, test drove Polo as well as Baleno, he drove Desire, Lancer & Verna, so it was all mixed up. He was going to dealers and CarTrade, Maruti True Value Mahindra First Choice to check on the cars he was informed about, but somehow was not convinced, so one fine day in the afternoon he called me and informed that he has been looking for a second hand car and he is not satisfied with the cars he has seen.

Well I informed let us sit and discuss about your needs and then we can finalize. Well it was a Sunday when he called me informing that he needs to go to Mahindra First Choice to check out VW Polo. So I got ready and reached to Mahindra First Choice with him. This deal also did not convince my cousin. Disappointed he said lets go back to home. I informed if you want we can go to WOS (as it is near the Mahindra First Choice, Noida) to check out if they know anyone who is interested to sell their machine.

So we reached WOS, I explained my concern. Wow lucky day, there was a Linea which was standing and the owner wanted to sell it off. Since, I know WOS from the day it was started, everybody knows me out there and they explained and informed me everything about this Linea.

After discussing and carefully looking in the car, we took the Linea for a Test Drive and the WOS Head Mechanic who went with us explained the things which the car was lacking and the expenditure cost of the same. I asked my brother what did he think about the Linea? We had a long discussion and I could see that my cousin was really interested. Well the deal was finalized, the owner was informed, and next day meeting was set with the owner for price negotiation and other formalities. After a week the paper had to go to RTO for the Transfer of Ownership and the NOC. WOS was very helpful in guiding us from the start and also for the procedure at the RTO. Also the WOS members helped in getting all the required documents and getting things organized. In the context that they had ordered the Radio Code without charging us, also many times when the Agent at the RTO was trying to fool my Cousin, WOS came to rescue at that time as well. The car was handed over to my Cousin brother after a proper servicing and few worn out parts changed and a good clean wash from interior. My cousin is a happy and satisfied owner of the Linea now, thanks to WOS.

I would like to thanks the WOS Team for the support and help provided and also the guidance they gave to us for the Transfer of Ownership. Thank you once again and keep up the good work.

NOTE: I am not associated with WOS in any way, apart from getting my car Serviced by them.
Shivanshu is offline   Reply With Quote