Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR

Old 6th October 2017, 11:30   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Maintenance, repairs, mods & spare parts - Classic Service Point (Sector 3, Noida)

I looked on teambhp about Classic Service Point Noida, however I am surprised to find that it is not listed on our directory so far! There are some isolated references about this place but no dedicated thread. So here it goes...

Classic Service Point, Noida is a multi-brand servicing facility in heart of the Noida city. Situated in Sector 3, right behind the Sector 15 Metro Station, this garage is run by a super nice chap, called Nirankar Tangri. This particular place used to be an authorized Mahindra service centre back in the days and now has been converted into an independent facility where all possible vehicle maintenance related work can be done at very reasonable prices. Honestly speaking, this place is one of the best independent garages in Delhi NCR, that I have seen a long time. Some of the facilities I have observed at this place are...
  • Dedicated huge team of mechanics, having expertise in maintenance of multiple car brands - especially SUVs
  • In-House Paint Booth facility - including paint baking.
  • Dedicated in-house spare store, most of the consumable items of regular cars available on the spot.
  • Expertise in Classic Jeep's Restoration - Pay a visit to the place and it's not a surprise to find Classic Willys, Jeeps from 1960s etc visiting for maintenance and restoration.
  • Electric Lift available for underbody work - No jugaads like putting multiple jacks for such works.
  • Alignment and Balancing Facilities Available on-site
  • Dedicated service bays for work.
  • Fabrication workshop inside the facility - can undertake most of custom works. Need a custom bumper for Thar/V Cross/Fortuner etc. No problem. Need Hard Top for jeeps etc. No Problem. Need custom roof racks, rock sliders, roof top tents etc - No Problem! Basically, anything and everything that can be custom made can be built here.
  • Car Washing facilities available on-site.
  • Honest Operations - Mr. Nirankar Tangri is one of the most dedicated and humble people I have encountered. He carefully listens to your needs and suggests the coursework as per your requirement.

However, I must point out that due to popularity of the place, it is almost always busy and full of cars. Therefore, the advance appointment for work is required and many people may find the turnaround time for custom works a bit long. Although, additional time is worth it IMHO because of the quality of the work.

What work I have done from them?

Both work completed to my satisfaction and at very reasonable costs too!

Contact Details of Classic Service Point.

Classic Service Point
A 27, Sector 3, Block A, Sector 3, Noida
Contact Details: 0120 457 5201; Mr. Nirankar Tangri's Cellphone (+91 9810156477 / +91 9873356477)

Google Maps Location Here

Disclaimer: I have no business affiliation with this place. Just wanted to highlight it because of the awesome facilities they have and work they have done on my car. Such places are super-rare in Delhi NCR.
Ace F355 is offline   (10) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2017, 11:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Maintenance, repairs, mods & spare parts - Classic Service Point (Sector 3, Noida)

Here is a couple of pictures from Classic. First one is the modified ford Endeavour which accompanies us during our weekend off-road sessions; all the modification work has been done at Classic. My apologies I do not have any more pics at my end currently, will click more pics next time I visit the place.

Maintenance, repairs, mods & spare parts - Classic Service Point (Sector 3, Noida)-img20171011wa0001.jpg

This pic is from the inside premises of Classic... Endeavour was getting upgraded with ARB suspension that day. The following modifications that have been done by Classic on this car.
  • Front Custom Bumper - For better Approach angle. The owner of the car, Manish, didn't want the bullbar shape and hence bumper was designed to replace the OEM bumper with reduced overhangs and off-road abilities. The bumper also houses a 30" LED bar (just above the front registration plate).
  • Antenna Bar - Once the car was equipped with CB Radio, the President guys gave us the option to use either magnetic mount to be used on top of roof or put the antenna on the front bumper for better reception.
  • Snorkel
  • Rock Sliders - Barely visible in this pic though, they are mounted on the chassis and kind of a must-have item for cars like Endeavour and V-Cross where wheel base is quite long and car runs the risk of beaching in middle of the obstacles. They are made of 3mm stainless steel piping and take the full weight of the car very well.
  • Rear Bumper - Again, not visible in this pic... but rear bumper is almost impossible to distinguish in this car, it is so well integrated. Made of steel and designed in such a way that departure angles of the car is improved by a couple of degrees.

Team at Classic is also working on .anshuman's newly bought V-Cross.

Bed Liner installation in progress.
Maintenance, repairs, mods & spare parts - Classic Service Point (Sector 3, Noida)-img20171011wa0014.jpg

Custom Rear Bumper fabrication underway...
Maintenance, repairs, mods & spare parts - Classic Service Point (Sector 3, Noida)-img20171011wa0013.jpg

Bed liner, Lid for the cargo bay, custom rock sliders and rear bumper expected to be stage 1 of modifications on this V-Cross.

.anshuman will share more and better pics once the work is complete and car is delivered, expected around coming weekend.
Ace F355 is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2017, 17:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Maintenance, repairs, mods & spare parts - Classic Service Point (Sector 3, Noida)

Thanks for opening this thread. Mr Nirankar & his team has been taking care of all our vehicles for last close to 7 years including my Jeep, The Alto & at present the V-cross. The Jeep got its major mechanical upgrade (including front OKBJ differential installation, new steering & brake booster assembly, disc brakes up front, Gearbox check up etc) & cosmetic modifications (soft top & soft doors for the Jeep) done here apart from the regular servicing & a brand new customized wiring harness for the electricals. Post expiry of the warranty, the Alto is being serviced all along here itself. And now some major work in the V-Cross has also been done very recently here.
The major expertise of the team definitely lies in handling 4x4 vehicles & SUVs in terms of mechanical things as well as exterior add-ons. Really spacious working areas, skilled & disciplined workers, exhaustive stock of spares and now a proper paint-booth, this is an awesome workshop in Noida. But personally I feel the greatest USP of Classic is the way they handle the customers. Mr Nirankar is a such a gentleman, yet thorough professional in his executions & commitments and doesn't hesitate at all to modify things to the customer's satisfaction even though it costs him good amount of time & effort. In today's time this is extremely rare for a professional garage. Also another advantage is most of the people here have been working at Classic for quite a long time, thereby putting up a cohesive workforce with synergy & sincerity.
IIRC, one of the Scorpios modified by this team few years ago, has recently been awarded the 'best modified Scorpio' by Mr Anand Mahindra himself.
Kandisa is offline   Reply With Quote