Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 08:15   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
tanwaramit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dilwalon ki Dilli
Posts: 1,886
Thanked: 334 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG9 View Post
AFAIK, No. The Workshop is at Okhla, and at the CP Showroom they are mainly dealing in accessories.
It would be better to call them up and confirm.

The coordinates are incorrect. But yes, they are in the vicinity.
I'll post the directions in the opening post soon.
yeah, spoken to them. The guy Prakul says that he sits out of Okhla office and the work will be done at Okhla workshop so no point in going to CP.

Am going there today, will update on my reactions.

Can anyone post the exact location through wikimapia.org ?
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2010, 16:40   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
tsk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,233
Thanked: 278 Times
Default

Tanwaramit, enter Okhla Industrial Estate aka Phase 3 from Modi Mill and take left from the first round-about.

Here's the Google Map's link showing Pandit & Co. http://maps.google.co.in/maps?f=q&so...2&z=14&iwloc=C


Last edited by tsk13 : 7th June 2010 at 16:41.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2010, 09:55   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
tanwaramit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dilwalon ki Dilli
Posts: 1,886
Thanked: 334 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Tanwaramit, enter Okhla Industrial Estate aka Phase 3 from Modi Mill and take left from the first round-about.

Here's the Google Map's link showing Pandit & Co. Pandit & Co - Google Maps

thanks, however, this is not the exact place.

It took me 1 hr yesterday roaming in Okhla Industrial Area Phase 3 searching for his location. Ironically one of his employee didnt confirm when asked and I passed on, later came to know that this was the place.

Will put up map link in a short while.
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2010, 11:54   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
tanwaramit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dilwalon ki Dilli
Posts: 1,886
Thanked: 334 Times
Default

I have added the location on the map, so that any other BHPian going there can benefit.

He is open 6 days a week (closed on Sundays), Prakul Pandit is always there (as said by him), Very nice and approachable guy.

His building is next to the railway line and behind Moser Baer. I spent more than an hour in Phase 3 searching for his building, hopefully, this will help other BHPians and will also show in google search.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2010, 21:32   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
tsk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,233
Thanked: 278 Times
Default

Thanks for correcting the map Amit. I've been to Deep Hyundai and have seen this place, I hope the way I told was correct.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2010, 22:00   #21
BHPian
 
Viraat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 488
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
I have added the location on the map, so that any other BHPian going there can benefit.

He is open 6 days a week (closed on Sundays), Prakul Pandit is always there (as said by him), Very nice and approachable guy.

His building is next to the railway line and behind Moser Baer. I spent more than an hour in Phase 3 searching for his building, hopefully, this will help other BHPians and will also show in google search.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
Thanks for giving the location for the benefit of all other BHPians. I was actually going to do something similar. But you beat me to it!

Just to confirm. Prakul is older gentleman right? It's kinda weird I dont know his name considering the amount of work I have got done from him! I just call him Sir/Pandit Ji. He doesnt know our (Dad & me) names either but does recognise us.
Viraat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2010, 11:25   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
tanwaramit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dilwalon ki Dilli
Posts: 1,886
Thanked: 334 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viraat13 View Post
Thanks for giving the location for the benefit of all other BHPians. I was actually going to do something similar. But you beat me to it!

Just to confirm. Prakul is older gentleman right? It's kinda weird I dont know his name considering the amount of work I have got done from him! I just call him Sir/Pandit Ji. He doesnt know our (Dad & me) names either but does recognise us.
No, Prakul is the younger chap. I found one elder gentleman too, however when asked about Prakul (since I had spoken to Prakul over the phone) he directed me to the younger guy.
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2010, 17:56   #23
BHPian
 
Viraat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 488
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
No, Prakul is the younger chap. I found one elder gentleman too, however when asked about Prakul (since I had spoken to Prakul over the phone) he directed me to the younger guy.
Ah. I thought as much. What work did you get done? (If any.)
How was the experience? Cost? Other details?
Viraat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 12:29   #24
Senior - BHPian
 
tanwaramit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dilwalon ki Dilli
Posts: 1,886
Thanked: 334 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viraat13 View Post
Ah. I thought as much. What work did you get done? (If any.)
How was the experience? Cost? Other details?
Interaction was good.

He is yet to come back to me with his response, I am going to call him today in the evening for that.

The work was primarily change of seats with some height adjustment.
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2010, 01:00   #25
BHPian
 
godog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DL/HR51/UP16
Posts: 137
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

@tanwaramit, could you post an update about your experience there?
godog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2010, 15:11   #26
BHPian
 
Car-e-ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 222
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Can anybody elaborate how expensive they are with respect to the other shops they have in competition as now that i have seen their work on their site which is commendable.
Car-e-ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2010, 13:56   #27
Senior - BHPian
 
tanwaramit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dilwalon ki Dilli
Posts: 1,886
Thanked: 334 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
@tanwaramit, could you post an update about your experience there?
Havent yet got the work done.

Its for a different car which is coming soon

Will post it once the work is done.
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2010, 16:54   #28
BHPian
 
Viraat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 488
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-e-ok View Post
Can anybody elaborate how expensive they are with respect to the other shops they have in competition as now that i have seen their work on their site which is commendable.
Around 10 - 20% more expensive is what I would put the figure at. But if you read through the thread you will realise that there are many people willing to vouch for that extra $ that they charge.
Hope you have a good experience (if you go there) & Let us know how it goes.
Viraat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2010, 16:14   #29
BHPian
 
godog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DL/HR51/UP16
Posts: 137
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

my two pence, something i will elaborate with pics later. Take your vehicle to Pandit Sr.
Avoid Prakul Pandit. Have had a horrendous experience with him. Shocking, since it imploded the 'Pandit & Co.' reputation I had read about here, on this very thread.

Last edited by godog : 17th July 2010 at 16:16. Reason: Proper nouns
godog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2010, 00:20   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
tsk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,233
Thanked: 278 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
my two pence, something i will elaborate with pics later. Take your vehicle to Pandit Sr.
Avoid Prakul Pandit. Have had a horrendous experience with him. Shocking, since it imploded the 'Pandit & Co.' reputation I had read about here, on this very thread.
My brother has met Prakul twice and he was praising him but your experience in on the contrary. If you feel comfortable, can you please share the experience with us?

By the way, what's the first name of Pandit Sr.?
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodywork & Painting - A. M. Motors (Borivali, Mumbai). EDIT: Now closed nishantdlv Technical Stuff 19 15th May 2015 15:16
Car Bodywork & Painting - KJ Antony Automobiles (Delhi) S.I.N.G.H Delhi NCR 33 17th December 2013 16:43
Indica Bodywork and Paint Job rkavthekar Modifications & Accessories 2 25th September 2008 12:21
Bodywork and Clutch Issues on the Corolla flipsyde Technical Stuff 1 10th August 2008 14:17


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:23.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks