Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2010, 22:05   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
wanderernomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 2,390
Thanked: 786 Times
Default

I also had a good time with Batra at Ashram when I was staying at Maharani Bagh. His prices and ability to source most of the things is spot on and if you are looking for some hard to find part, chances are he will either have it in stock or will source it for you.
There is one garage in the back lane who is also very good and knows his job well. He can be approached from the space in between the shops by the side of the STD shop and is immediately at the corner when you turn right towards the denter being spoken about in the above thread.
wanderernomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2010, 10:18   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,116
Thanked: 3,490 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
I also had a good time with Batra at Ashram when I was staying at Maharani Bagh. His prices and ability to source most of the things is spot on and if you are looking for some hard to find part, chances are he will either have it in stock or will source it for you.
There is one garage in the back lane who is also very good and knows his job well. He can be approached from the space in between the shops by the side of the STD shop and is immediately at the corner when you turn right towards the denter being spoken about in the above thread.
Can he source ford parts?
mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2010, 21:16   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
wanderernomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 2,390
Thanked: 786 Times
Default

The best way mate is to ask him. If it is available then he can and he will. What specific parts are you looking for. Even "Srisaneshwar Motors"in karol bagh is a good stop for parts and he also sources them at times. Will see if I have their number, will pm you if you are interested.
wanderernomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2010, 21:19   #19
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 82
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Will see if I have their number, will pm you if you are interested.
Why don't you post it here? Everyone will benefit.
gsbhatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2010, 09:40   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,116
Thanked: 3,490 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
The best way mate is to ask him. If it is available then he can and he will. What specific parts are you looking for. Even "Srisaneshwar Motors"in karol bagh is a good stop for parts and he also sources them at times. Will see if I have their number, will pm you if you are interested.
Nothing as of now,
but i think a lot of ford owners here will agree that having an external vendor for any parts will be muchos helpful.
It turns to be a pain to have to PHYSICALLY have your car present at a ford service outlet before you can take any parts.
I've faced it with something as inane as getting my stereo removed and getting a 2din adapter to something like getting a fan replaced.
hence, i asked.
mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2010, 22:28   #21
BHPian
 
Abeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UP-16
Posts: 199
Thanked: 12 Times
Default Re: Charges a bit more than his elder brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbhatia View Post
Mr. Batra@Ashram has an elder brother who runs Batra@East Of Kailash (EoK).
.
Can you share the location of Batra@EOK ?
Abeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2010, 11:44   #22
BHPian
 
Abeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UP-16
Posts: 199
Thanked: 12 Times
Default re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

If I come via DND (From Noida Side) how do I reach Batra Auto?
Abeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2010, 11:56   #23
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 82
Thanked: 47 Times
Default Re: Charges a bit more than his elder brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
Can you share the location of Batra@EOK ?
Batra Automobiles - Google Maps

Directions from NOIDA Sector 18
gsbhatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2011, 22:25   #24
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NCR
Posts: 132
Thanked: 35 Times
Default re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

Can you pls post Mr Batra's number.

My friend has to replace his Palio's radiator -- none of the shops in Noida sec-16 market has it.

Last edited by naru : 7th April 2011 at 22:26.
naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2011, 22:29   #25
Senior - BHPian
 
Deeps's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Delhi/Noida
Posts: 1,090
Thanked: 67 Times
Default re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

9999634477 is the shop's number
Deeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 22:31   #26
BHPian
 
godog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DL/HR51/UP16
Posts: 137
Thanked: 12 Times
Default re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
There is one garage in the back lane who is also very good and knows his job well. He can be approached from the space in between the shops by the side of the STD shop and is immediately at the corner when you turn right towards the denter being spoken about in the above thread.
Aman (or maybe Amar Motors)). The head mechanic there, a sikh fellow with a chalk-white beard and a thin frame, is a ing genius.

Mr Rajinder Singh (Rajinder ustaadji) can be reached at: 9868149210.

A better denter/painter here is Shamshuddin (Shamshu). call him at: 09013004840

Last edited by godog : 17th April 2011 at 22:52.
godog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2011, 00:31   #27
BHPian
 
Born 2 Be Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: DILLI
Posts: 385
Thanked: 163 Times
Default re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

Had a Pleasent experiene there LAst friday had to get my Fiesta serviced and was looking for synthetic oil which i was able to get here bought Mobil 1 Delvac for 3700 Rs CAn of 5 litres. Got the oil filter as well as the air filter from there plus engine oil flush the prices are absolutely terrific compared to Palika Bhawan, PLus the Guy has almost everything and anything inspite of the tremendous rush of customers he is extremely polite and courteous. Would recommend this plus highly
Born 2 Be Wild is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2011, 22:20   #28
BHPian
 
godog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DL/HR51/UP16
Posts: 137
Thanked: 12 Times
Default re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
Had a Pleasent experiene there LAst friday had to get my Fiesta serviced and was looking for synthetic oil which i was able to get here bought Mobil 1 Delvac for 3700 Rs CAn of 5 litres. Got the oil filter as well as the air filter from there plus engine oil flush the prices are absolutely terrific compared to Palika Bhawan, PLus the Guy has almost everything and anything inspite of the tremendous rush of customers he is extremely polite and courteous. Would recommend this plus highly

A lesson for us ALL.
godog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011, 12:08   #29
BHPian
 
kamal.sn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 145
Thanked: 81 Times
Default Re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

Can someone provide me the contact numbers as i am not able to reach the Batra folks on the numbers mention earlier in the thread.

Also is there an alternate source for Mobile Delvac 1 other than Batra ?
kamal.sn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011, 12:35   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
panky12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,653
Thanked: 126 Times
Default Re: Batra Auto Spares (Ashram, New Delhi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal.sn View Post
Can someone provide me the contact numbers as i am not able to reach the Batra folks on the numbers mention earlier in the thread.

Also is there an alternate source for Mobile Delvac 1 other than Batra ?
Approach 2222 2222 for their latest contact info. I found Mobil Delvac cheaper at Palika Bhawan (Rana Motors) in Basement.
panky12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barapullah flyover - Good alternative to bypass South-Ex and Ashram Jam. v&v Route / Travel Queries 16 17th October 2016 15:49
Metro Spares & Ghai Motors (Savitri Nagar, New Delhi) SS-Traveller Delhi NCR 16 31st July 2014 20:13
1 hour getaway from Bangalore. Vishwashanthi Ashram, Arishinakunte shreehari Travelogues 0 3rd July 2012 14:04
Planning long holiday, Delhi-Leh-Delhi, Delhi-Gangotri-Delhi by road arunforu1 Route / Travel Queries 19 22nd August 2009 02:25
Our Responsibility in discarding Auto spares. beejay Shifting gears 0 9th July 2009 10:15


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks