Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff > DIY - Do it yourself

Old 16th May 2011, 22:54   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: My DIY : Cheap Magnetic Light. A not-so-unique solution to a not-so-unique proble

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
Such a simple idea isn't it.

Yet to find such a device in our markets. Will keep a look out.
Thanks Dot - and do give me a shout should you run into any of these type of devices (goes without saying I know ! ).
Guderian is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 12:48   #32
BHPian

Default Re: My DIY : Cheap Magnetic Light. A not-so-unique solution to a not-so-unique proble

I just keep a big LED torch in the car, gets the job done and helps in darkest of dark situations. It does need recharging but that can be done in the car itself
R.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 13:22   #33
BHPian

All this devices are good. However, to think about it I may not keep such a device in my car and use some space which is already limited in my Swift. I may just use the flashlight of my phone (Desire) which is already very strong.
dezmo007 is offline   Reply With Quote