Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff > DIY - Do it yourself

Old 13th August 2016, 18:02   #76

Originally Posted by antardaksh View Post
Hi sid93,

This most likely is the same connector that I used to connect second horn in my car. VW has provided wiring for the second horn and covered that with this plug. You may be able to use this to connect additional horn. I have posted more details about this here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post4020801 (2015 Volkswagen Vento Facelift : A Close Look)

Wow! Thanks for finding it out. Yes, it was zip-tied and i was searching for this all over the internet fearing that i might have unplugged it unknowingly while pulling out the headlamp. Found somewhere that its for headlight washer which was not convincing. Finally peace
sid93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2016, 12:42   #77
Default Re: DIY: VW Polo Bi-Xenon Projectors. Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III Installation

I had been searching multiple sources and watching many videos in youtube in order to retrofit projectors on my renault duster and your post was the most exhaustive and helpful in clearing my doubts. My concern was mainly about the matt black paint on the reflectors as paint usually don't stick on the chrome coating and your tip using Mr.Muscle and using sandpaper has cleared all my roadblocks.
iwanderer is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote