Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff > DIY - Do it yourself

Old 16th January 2013, 18:30   #31
Default Re: DIY - Rolls Royce Phantom

I'm not a fan of any sort of mods that change the original design of a car. I'd like to keep them absolutely stock and like GTO said, the joy of driving a pristine car is somehow "different".

That said, its a for that Hummer guy - its just superbly done up. Its way better than a large chunk of the so called modded cars we see everyday - with the dhik-chik sound systems, cloth hangers, a gazzillion stickers and what not!!!
MaddyCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2013, 18:48   #32
Default Re: DIY - Rolls Royce Phantom

Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
I recently stumbled upon a page where some
Hope it give better gas mileage

I enjoy DIY projects, Several years ago I remember reading about a guy who built a Ferrari 348 similarly by buying parts, including the engine from different places and using the Ferrari service manual to put everything together. You couldn't tell the difference and he saved several $$ as well.
bharatbs is offline   Reply With Quote