Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 20th April 2017, 21:25   #106
BHPian

Default Re: Mobile operators in India - Plans pricing and services

Effective from 19/04/2017, Airtel has extended the following benefits on recharge of ₹399.

* Unlimited local and STD calls free for 70 days.
* Free 1GB data/day (500 MB+500 MB) for 70 days.

At less than ₹200/month, this is indeed an excellent option.
dailydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2018, 11:37   #107
Senior - BHPian

Default Idea Nirvana Plans

Has anyone availed the Idea Nirvana plans? The website sites a charge for video calls (2p/s); not sure if this really means that any video calls done (whatsapp/Facetime) will be charged?

Anyone with the nirvana plan - can you please confirm?
ninjatalli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2018, 12:13   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I took a secondary number for myself that is a digit different from my primary number however this is a recycled number which was probably used for years by someone else. I get loads of wrong numbers and Atleast 10 random smses daily from banks, restaraunts and other offers that this previous person probably had registered with. How can I put an end to this menace?

I have already signed up for DND service but it made no real difference. Pls help!!
Tell me about it. My number is also a recycled number that used to belong to a lawyer somewhere in Maharashtra. I used to get calls even in the middle of the night for things like Bail applications.
After a couple of years it stopped. I guess you just have to tolerate it for a while. Eventually it will stop.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2018, 18:43   #109
BHPian

I have a problem with Idea cellular.
My primary number was taken in Hyderabad when I stayed there.
Right now, I am in Bangalore. They have disconnected my number because I did not submit Aadhar (I dont know under what rule). Calls to customer care and visit to customer centre points to suggestions to go to Hyderabad and submit my Aadhar with local references.
And they keep mentioning some local references.
They are not ready to port my number to Karnataka circle too.

I have sent an email to the appellate email id I got from TRAI website, but no reply yet.
Is there anything I can do to keep the mobile number?

Any advice is appreciated.
ashokrajagopal is offline   Reply With Quote