Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 11th March 2012, 18:59   #46
BHPian

Default Re: WebOS - Palm Pixi Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkglow View Post
Tough Luck! My brand new Palm Pixi Plus purchased online on Amazon.com and carried to India doesnt switch on. I connected the phone to the charger and left it on for an hour yet it doesnt switch on. I think there is a problem with the battery.

Has anyone using Palm device with webOS faced similar issues? Is there a way to resolve it?

Regards,

Tanveer

Hi Tanveer.

Did you happen to buy a re-furbished phone from Amazon?

I did not face this problem.

I would have loved to offer you my battery to test your phone - but unfortunately I just sold my phone yesterday.

ALL THE BEST !

Try writing to customer care of Amazon.

ALSO:

Verify that the charger is working fine by plugging it into some other Micro USB device (android phone , bluetooth headset) etc.
Dr.Suraj is offline   Reply With Quote