Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 23rd April 2013, 19:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Free WiFi on the Rajdhani Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragul View Post
Does the Rajdhani have charging points with 230 volts for mobile charger?

--R
Yup, it is available , also on Shatabdi Express, even on Chair Cars. Life saver when you have 4-5 hours to kill and your gadget has powered down!
agambhandari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2013, 21:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Free WiFi on the Rajdhani Express

Nice feedback on this new initiative. I did read about this a few days ago, but this feedback helps.

I think as long as the speed is greater than the dial up modems we used to have, it is ok for passing time during long journeys.

As regards laptop charging points, I did get to use one in Godavari Express from Hyderabad to Vizag. But somehow, there was something amiss and the mouse cursor was not quite responsive to my movements over the scroll pad. Even others had the same problem, though the laptop was indeed charging. I guess it was an issue with the voltage.

Last edited by vnabhi : 23rd April 2013 at 21:33.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote