Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 31st July 2006, 12:02   #16
BHPian

Default Ipod + mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjan united
I-pod + mob is definetely a better way to go. In fact, try looking for other mp3 players besides I-pod, like Creative. (coz personally I think I-pods are totally overrated)
with Ranjan here..........
Proxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2006, 13:32   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
Samsung I300x

Nokia N73

benq-siemens- EF51 (Q-sound but small screen. Dedicated controls, stereo speakers)

ROKR E2

Temme what else do you need besides Music and I will try to suggest you a good phone.
Well not a cam coz I have a Digicam, the thing why I was preferring the N91 was that its like a all-in-one kinda gadget rather than having a mobile+Digicam+Ipod, u knw.... But I tell again only Nokia, I find other phone's UI bugging. I guess I'll go for a Nano and N70..... My Dad said either N70 or Nano+6600.... maybe I can talk him to buy me Nano+N70.......
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2006, 15:34   #18
BHPian

I read at some places that the Nano's screens keep cracking on their own....now thats a new problem

The reason I wanna stick with Ipod is that I already have a non-Ipod mp3 player and seriously it suks in terms of quality.....and talking about Ipods, u can take em for granted and besides they may cost just 2-3k more than others which isnt much of a prob in my case.

And in Ipod I dont wanna consider Ipod Video coz I dont fancy watching videos on a small 2-inch screen and neither do I consider Shuffle coz It does not show me what song is playing and details.... so that leaves me with Nano.
Old 1st August 2006, 20:01   #19
BHPian

Guys u still dint temme about that Nano screen problem....

And BTW mob budget is around 7-8k max..... thinking about Motorola SLVR L7, read reviews and they were fine....just around 6 months use I mainly want style factor and then easy User Interface with just basic calling , sms'in and u knw ringtone kinda stuff.

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/...la-l7-en.shtml

Also considering the Motorola V3i RAZR, hmmm nice but a clam, I hate clams!!!
Old 4th August 2006, 18:06   #20

well,i got a nano this march,and i'm pretty happy to say that it hasnt given me any problems...its a very very sturdy product...all that talk bout its screen crackin is crap...even my frnds scared me with this same nonsense when i wuz plannin to buy the pod...so i did a lotta research on the net and really didnt find any examples to suport the cracking screen argument....the sound quality is awesome..trust me...it getz a complete thumbs up from me...
ns_jughead is offline   Reply With Quote