Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 18th February 2015, 05:04   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Awful Tikona wireless internet!

I have had myself a pretty bad experience with them. I live in Gurgaon and stragely in my Sector their was no BSNL or Airtel (Imagine) . Since I use a VoIP at home I needed a fixed line. Tikona was the only provider offering it in my sector. Got a dish (thats what they call their contraption) installed and I was on. It lasted two days. Then gone for a week. After endless hours of tech support , a gentleman landed and told me that due to srong winds their is a signal problem ( This is August 2014, as if tornadoes were blowing here). Anyways, he did some changes and it worked. This time for a week. Then gone. No support whatsoever. I just lost my cool one day and went to terrace and cut the freaking wire off. I told them to settle my account but they found the internet still on logged in mode!!

I just stopped picking their phones after that. I know this is not the best thing to do , but their attitude and customer handling skills is the worst I have ever experienced.

Once fine day BSNL called and in 3 days they installed the router. It is working well and I have no complaints.
model-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 07:34   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Awful Tikona wireless internet!

No update from pgportal. Its almost a week.
sumannandy is offline   Reply With Quote