Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Closed Thread

Old 12th October 2006, 23:25   #1

i've got a nokia 6030...i had enabled automatic key guard and the security code on it..now a few moments ago i was fiddling with the fone and entered the wrong code 3-4 times..after dat when i entered the correct code ,it didnt accept it..kept flashing "code error"..i knoe that entering the wrong pin code 3 times locks the fone,but does this also happen with tthe security code?
now wat am i supossed to do?pls help...
Old 16th October 2006, 11:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

i think all you need to do is visit your service provider & get the puk code & enter that to unlock the phone. happened to me several times. hope that resolves your problem too. cheers.
Old 16th October 2006, 12:01   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

I recommend you please visit a nokia priority centre. They would be glad to help you.

However If you have the itch to do it yourself, there are many forums that handle this kind of unlocking. Here's one from the astalavista networks. There are many more you can find. Remember, though most of these methods work, you do so at your own risk.
Old 16th October 2006, 12:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

Jughead - you say you knew that entering a wrong code locks a phone and u still tried it ? Amazing man.

Just call up your service provider and get the PUK code from them , that will solve your problem. Alternatively go to a Nokia Dealer as Sam says and they will help you out.

This thread is closed
Closed Thread