Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 18th May 2007, 11:38   #16
BHPian

Lol... ye... the bass reproduction is either very high or low... it was a wee bit annoying at first because my collection of music contains heavy punchy bass songs (house/club music) and rock, where there is a steady bass drone. So it would cause intense buzzing. So I just put individual equilizer settings for all my songs (made it easier by dividing them into different playlists).

The only problem I find is that my airport express base station drops music sometimes, or slows down the bass. Some things you just gotta live with!
ghostrider4385 is offline   Reply With Quote