Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 31st January 2008, 13:57   #16
Senior - BHPian

No review yet? Oh c'mon.
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2008, 06:36   #17
BHPian

hmm! just a minute u guys claiming him to be the first one with the iPhone on this forum is a bit strange. because as far as my memory goes somewhere i had said that i was the first one to get it on july 4th and (i Guess) one of the first ones in the country to unlock it (August 2nd) when software unlocks werent even available and when "Previously Respected" shops like alfa in mumbai argued with me that the phone dint contained sim cards and it magically ran on softwares. However, If you guys want a review i shall post it soon (with 1.1.3 Apples "Unhackable" update).
irulee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2008, 12:50   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by irulee View Post
hmm! just a minute u guys claiming him to be the first one with the iPhone on this forum is a bit strange. because as far as my memory goes somewhere i had said that i was the first one to get it on july 4th and (i Guess) one of the first ones in the country to unlock it (August 2nd) when software unlocks werent even available and when "Previously Respected" shops like alfa in mumbai argued with me that the phone dint contained sim cards and it magically ran on softwares. However, If you guys want a review i shall post it soon (with 1.1.3 Apples "Unhackable" update).
Please post it soon. And please add your comments on whether it has lived up to it's hype or not.

Last edited by Jayabusa : 3rd February 2008 at 12:52.
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2008, 18:44   #19
BHPian

hey guys .. just thought you all would like to have a look at this review of sorts .. My iPhone After Semi Ran Over It! on Flickr - Photo Sharing! ..
A S H V I N is offline   Reply With Quote