| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10th September 2007, 11:28||#17|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanked: 36 Times
|2nd November 2007, 18:47||#18|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanked: 45 Times
Ha... Don;t ask why... we just want it...
I would pay around 50k but want hell out of my carPC!
Adding to what all has already been said I would want... (in order of preference)
- Sound processing - as good as a dedicated processor
- Instant fuel consumption
- Runtime control over Engine Performance - Eco / Sports mode
- Digital Turbo Gauges (I plan to turbo charge my car, but hate those gauges sticking out)
- Interfacing with factory steering wheel buttons or equivalent.
- Trip details like Max speed, etc
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- 4+1 camera (Right, Left, Front, Back, under - Chasis with light camera)
- Night vision Infrared camera
- Live route video recording with compressed mode (records more frames while turning / less frames while going straight), so that I can review the entire journey quickly - can also be shared with T-Bhpians for route guide
- Remote Car location tracking over web or something
Are these possible?
Last edited by ST7677 : 2nd November 2007 at 18:50.