Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 10th October 2008, 15:47   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Well, if you tell them your line of work, I think they might queue up to help....provided you guarantee them a good "private" placement
Seriously Dada, this line is like a major icebreaker. It helps me get around a lot of things with cops.

Btw, I have my IMEI number and an FIR will be filed for sure for a stolen phone. I will complain that the phone was stolen from the car, which was accidentally left unlocked or something.

But Ashish, Suman and all bhai log, please SMS me your numbers yaar. And do mention you names.
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote