Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 28th January 2009, 18:41   #61
BHPian

While using Wifi on the BB bold, i cannot access MSN, BB messenger, Gmail SYNC applications etc, the only thing i can do is browsing. Any setting that i need to change?

Thinking of going in for a regular 500mb vodafone plan. Will i be able to use BB services etc with this plan? Any other cost effective suggestions?
R.P.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2009, 03:44   #62
BHPian

I use Nokia N95-1 primarily for Messengers and email on the go. It's 3G(edge,gprs) and wifi featured mobile but i chose gprs route for true mobility. I pay 375 for unlimited data plan called MOBILE OFFICE from Airtel Prepaid in Tamilnadu State. Again, plans differ by metros and state wise. Good luck.

P.S i don't use broadband and nearest wifi spot is 160km far from my town!
comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 16:17   #63
BHPian

Folks, i just bought the Nokia E5 and have a Vodafone connection. My main usage is a little bit of browsing and GPS. Can you suggest a good plan GPRS (AP Circle) as i am contemplating changing the subscriber?
ExtremeTorque is offline   Reply With Quote