Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 26th January 2009, 11:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

folks who like ED might also like Linux - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2009, 11:41   #17
BHPian

I am sorry if i am going off topic, but I have seen iBall product to be really sub-standard and not worthy attention. Why are we still so much into buying iball cabinets, keyboards and now some dumb router which must be a sourced Taiwanese kit assembled in India?
given2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2009, 11:52   #18
Senior - BHPian

because it is the "ex-stock" one available in many towns.remember ,I bought this router as a backup option for my D-link GLB-802C(very buggy firmware!but gives very good speed when working!).
then ,TP-LINK chipset based router -this one is - not sub standard quality as you presume.I was wrongly accusing the router for the problems with Line and a faulty telephone. :( .No ,it may not be a great router;but kind of OK.with companies d-link giving fooky quality router(where I expected it will be best option) ,ibaton is OK kind of.
deepclutch is offline   Reply With Quote