Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 14th November 2011, 20:10   #16

Default Re: Cell phone boosters

Mod Note : There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use spell-checkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamizha View Post
I have exactly the same problem. I reside at 11th floor (in Chennai). All my neighbours residing above 6-7 floor seems to have this problem. Point is we have this problem with every operator and none are able to help us with this problem and we cant ask for installing the signal booster for the whole apartment, as many would be against such huge spending. So couple of our neighbours have agreed with us to install a antenna and booster point in each of our houses.

I see that you have posted this issue few months back. I hope you found a solution for this. Please let us know on the solution that you have come up to.

I seriously want to get rid of this issue.
I posted this last year and since then sold my apartment, left India and now work in Singapore where the reception is great

Well back then, I did use Google and called some vendors in Mumbai, they all quoted around 10,000 rs or more so did not bother.

Last edited by GTO : 15th March 2014 at 12:41. Reason: see note in post
FaeLLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2014, 15:34   #17
BHPian

Default Re: External antenna/signal booster for GSM mobiles

Friends, I am facing similar problem and looking for some solutions. Are there any?
blorebuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2017, 08:22   #18
BHPian

Default Re: External antenna/signal booster for GSM mobiles

Anyone using a vehicle GSM signal booster effective in hills? There are mostly 2G towers like in Badrinath. Rarely 3G after Rishikesh/Shimla.
DwarkaDelhiWala is offline   Reply With Quote