| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|30th March 2009, 14:39||#47|
1>iphone 2g 8gb
2>samsung wep 250 bluetooth headset (my latest tech buy)
6>some chinese phone (kyocera)
7>wifi router (dlink)
8>lenovo touchbook like balck (forgot the model)
9>pioneer ice with sony explod amp, subs and componenets (is 3 years old for me to remeber all the specifications)
10>Se hbh 602 bluetooth headset
12>16 gb transcend pendrive)
these are things I remember as of now or call me lazy.
|31st March 2009, 00:33||#48|
Senior - BHPian
|31st March 2009, 11:08||#49|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thanked: 36 Times
Let's see if I qualify,
1. Wireless headphones for TV/Music
2. Sony Handycam - Hi 8 & DVD
3. Sony Digicam - DSC - F707 (Still takes daylights out of lots of new cams in clarity, Night framing mode)
4. E90, 9500, 9210i, 7610 Supernova and a couple more as back up & Bluetooth headsets
5. Dell customised laptop, on the way for Sony Pocket PC & Acer 10" or something
6. Pen Camera and a couple digicams, Oldies - Yashica, Kodak, a couple of Digital Diaries [Sharp(2), Casio(2)] , a couple of Sony Walkmans - All 100% working , Mercury Diskman
7. 3 DVD players (1 portable), Oldies - VCR
8. 2 Home theatre systems
9. 4 USB Sticks , 2 External HDDs, 1 External DVD Writer
10. PS2, X-BOX 360 (now with Bro in US)
11. 3 TV's [29",21",14"] , Thinking of 42" LCD now
12. Upto 250 PSI Air Pump operating from Car battery
13. Rechargeble Screwdrivers, Drills
14. Couple of touch lights for camping
15. Wi-Fi router (US Robotics) , USB Hub, Universal remotes (2)
That's all I can think of now.. will update if somethig turns up..
Last edited by inder_s1 : 31st March 2009 at 11:11.
|31st March 2009, 11:15||#50|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Thanked: 57 Times
|31st March 2009, 11:59||#51|
I just wanted to know if you have a balck 2g then how did apple just manufacture one for you.
Even i want one.
|31st March 2009, 18:17||#52|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Thanked: 18 Times
1. Jabra BT 5010 Bluetooth headset, Motorola H350 BT headset
2. 1 Philips Upscaling DVD(Divx) player+ 2 DVD divx players
3. 26'' Samsung LCD TV
4. 1 Tata sky settopbox
5. cables in stock mostly USB, Firewire, RCA and HDMI
6. Sony MDR-RF925RK Wireless Headphones + Old chinese Wireless headphones for TV/Music
7. Sony T3 5.1 MP camera
8. Canon 8.1 MP camera
9. Canon ixy digi camcorder
10. Ipod Touch
11. Iriver H10 6 gb
12. Sandisk sansa 1 GB mp3+2 USB mp3 players 1 GB
13. Sony PS2
14. Detachable 8" screen DVD Player in Car
15. HTC Touch
16. Motorola Window Mobiel Handset
17. Laptop: JP NX7400
18. 8Gb Pen Drive,2,gb, 1 gb pen drives
19. 80GB 2.5inch External HDD
20. 250 GB 2.5inch External HDD
21. 250GB 3.5 inch external HDD
22. Watches(Swister, Casios, Citizen and Seiko)
23. 5.1 Denon Home Theatre System
24. Rangemax wifi router
25. 3 Laptops(2Toshiba Sattellite,1 Dell)
26. 100 fr wireless Camera and reciever
27. Palm PDA(Not using any more)
28. 1 Sony External DVD Writer
29. Car invertor
30. Message seat with heat for Car
31. Cobra Laser and Radar detector-Driving in delhi , yet to encounter any gun
32. Rechargeble Screwdrivers/Driller
33. USB Hub
34. GE Universal remotes
35. Electronic Pressure Gauge
36. USB lights,Fans
37. USB heated Mug
38. Digital Themometer
Last edited by Technocrat : 31st March 2009 at 18:25. Reason: Removed Font & Size tags, please dont copy paste from an Extenal Editor like MS word etc, thanks
|2nd April 2009, 00:53||#53|
Senior - BHPian
soon upgrading to black 3g, so mah wish would be fulfilled.
|2nd April 2009, 19:47||#54|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked: 11 Times
Its a nice collection that you guys have got there. Herez my list
>LG 32" HDTV
>Philips home theater
>Creative Zen 8GB
>Dell Optiplex Minitower with C2D Proc/4GBs RAM
>Dell XPS1530 C2D/3GB RAM/250GB HDD
>Dell Latitude D620 with C2D/2GB RAM/80GB HDD /w Dell D Port Dock
>Pharos GPS 600 WinMo Phone
>Sony Cybershot H9
>Sony HDR HD7 HiDef Camcorder with built in 80 GB HDD
>Canon Powershot 610
>SE DS970 BT Handsfree
>Motorola Stereo BT Headset
>Wireless with Netgear 614 router and MTNL DSL
>2X80 GB portable HDDs, 1X120 GB Portable HDD, 1X 500 GB Portable HDD
>Creative Inspire series 5.1 speaker system
The list goes on and on with a lot of stuff which is not being used anymore, you know thats the way with gadget freaks
|2nd April 2009, 23:03||#55|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Thanked: 233 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
i just love gadgets. They really intrigue me. Here is a list of the gadgets i have:
blackberry bold,nokia e71 , bb curve 8310,iphone,imate jasjar, se s700i, bb 8700g, nokia n95 8gb , nokia n91.
archos pmp , apple nano
denon av receivers , jbl E - series 7.1 home theater system.
svs super home theater sub woofer.
infinity tss4000 speaker system.
logitech z2300 thx certified 2.1 speakers.
sony cyber shot t7 digi cam.
Message seat with heat for Car
sony vaio AR28GP
creative x fi titanium sound card.
ps2( if that is a gizmo)
had the 360. but it suffered from the ROD. so returned.
my car has a poineer headunit with a poineer dsp. 4 channel amp from alpine. kenwood 718 speaker system. 2 kenwood woofers. poineer tweeters.
lastly as some one referred to a tattoo. i have one on my whole right forearm.dont know how to upload image otherwise would have done it.
this is what comes to my mind right now.i shall skip the usual pc and lcd and paraphernalia. i am desperately making my mind as to which gaming console to buy. nintendo wii is definately high on the list. and the new nintendo ds-i handheld.also logitech harmony one universal remote.
Last edited by bigron : 2nd April 2009 at 23:22.
|2nd April 2009, 23:20||#56|
Senior - BHPian
Could you spare a moment or two to write a review about HD7? i am interested in buying that.
would really appreciate your review.
|2nd April 2009, 23:24||#57|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thanked: 319 Times
D-Link Wireless Router
Dell XPS M 1530
Playstation 3 + 6 Games & extra controller
5.1 IBall speakers
LG Jazz 32 Inch Full HD (Connected to PS3 via HDMI)
Sony Walkman (2 GB)
Nokia N72 + Nokia 1100 (backup!)
Philips DVD Player with HDMI Output
J & D Acoustic Guitar (Not really a gadget! but still, I spent 4k on it)
Dell Bluetooth Headset
Dell Bluetooth Mouse
250 GB WD Passport HDD
160 GB Seagate Portable
Carl Zeiss lenses on Le Club Frame! (costed me 7k)
Creative noise canceling ear buds! (currently using with the walkman instead of the standard sony earphones!)
Pioneer HU in car + JBL Speakers (No idea about the model no.) + 2 Ch Amp powering the Sony Xplod subwoofer.
Kenstar Slimline Air cooler!
+ 100s of CDs and DVDs filled with movies and softwares!
I am actually a gadget freak but most of the time I control myslef from buying things! I might have more, but not able to remember all of them as of now!
Only thing I miss is a good DSLR.
Will get a Nikon D80 or D90 soon!
|3rd April 2009, 09:08||#58|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanked: 38 Times
Yea, I'm a gadget freak myself, but not that a freak to blow up all my money on it; not when there's a car in my garage to modify. I mostly spend all me gadget-freak energy on running blogs that have a techy theme.. this way i get to use the latest products or free, so i can use it aggressively without the fear of harming my money..
|11th February 2010, 10:57||#59|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked: 91 Times
1. Nokia E71
2. Nokia N95 8 GB
3. Nokia N91
4. Motorola E6 ROCKR
5. Samsung LCD 37" Series 4
6. Apple IPOD CLASSIC 80 GB
7. HP MINI DESKTOP
8. HP PAVILION LAPTOP
9. SONY PS II GAMING
10. SONY CYBERSHOT CAMERA
11. SONY 40 GB CAMCORDER
12. CASIO EDIFICE WATCH
13. TITAN EDGE WATCH
And some more in the comings....
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The worlds most popular gadget?||tsk1979||Gadgets, Computers & Software||14||10th March 2008 13:01|
|Super HU! Check out an interesting gadget||DRC||In-Car Entertainment||12||4th September 2006 12:10|
|Hi to all-Gadget||desperado||Introduce yourself||6||5th April 2006 19:16|
|Website you will freak out on.....||nikibusa||Shifting gears||3||1st June 2005 09:58|