Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 22nd April 2009, 20:01   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csentil View Post
It wasn't. I had got Transformers, IronMan and Dark Knight from the US and all of them played just fine on my brother's PS3 which was bought in India. What I read was that certain Studios have region encoding while others don't.
Is the region encoding thing normally mentioned on the game pack?

Also, how is the experience of running the PS3 on a normal flat screen TV? Is it absolutely necessary to have an LCD??
MC Mayank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 20:14   #17
BHPian

PS3 games are not region coded. Only the movie titles are region coded. So the BD movies bought is US may not work in indian PS3.
Ford_madhan is offline   Reply With Quote