Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 4th April 2012, 18:32   #46

Default Re: Radar / Laser Detectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommie View Post
I doubt whether any of the cops in India is using Radar based detectors. All of them are using Laser detectors. As mentioned in the earlier replies, it does not help to use a laser detector but a laser jammer would help. The laser Jammer is very costly (close to 40K), which is not really worth in Indian context. Usually cops give 10% tolerence based on the analog based speedometer that is used. I guess, you might have a chance to appeal in the court with the standard speedometer variance.
The laser Interceptor is very very useful and work's 100percent. It is definitely worth 40k. I travel very frequently on chd-del highway and it is really frustrating to stick to 90 on a empty stretch. I have been using it for quite sometime now and feel it was totally worth it
Tj00072 is offline   Reply With Quote