| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|14th September 2009, 17:17||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked: 41 Times
New compact mp3 player
Recently I received a gift from a friend returning from Singaopre - this was an mp3 player. Probably the lightest and smallest I have seen. It is called "The Kube" - because of its shape - a 23mm sided cube. Here are some of its Feature Highlights:
1. Plays MP3 (upto VBR 320Kbps), WMV, MIDI, WAV and PCM formats.
2. Memory is through a removable micro SD card - a 2GB card is included but the mfr claims that it supports upto 32GB.
3. Charging is through a USB cable and takes exactly 1hr - lasts for 6 hrs.
4. Controls are conveniently located one per face of the cube - a sliding On/Off switch, A combined Play / Pause button, Stop button, Skip Track forward and Skip Track backward buttons.
5. Volume increase is by pressing and holding the Skip Track forward button while volume decrease is achieved by doing the same to the Skip Track backward button.
6. Pkg includes a USB card reader for the micro SD Card and a high quality headphone with Neodymium magnets.
It was so good that I asked another friend to pick up one for my son - and the cost was a surprising Sing$34.95.
Well now my wife and son do not fight with me anymore for my Gen 1 ipod Nano
Last edited by cnaganathan : 14th September 2009 at 17:22. Reason: Added an image
|8th November 2009, 21:40||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thanked: 68 Times
That's soo cute! I remember JJ Mehta, the shop in Mumbai selling this model. You can check their website.
I have one from the Mobiblu. The model is called B153. Has 2GB. Plays music, has LIINE IN. It means you can record from any any source, apart from the built-in mic. FM radio with recording. The icing: it runs for a whopping 153 hours with one charge! That's not an exaggeration. I got one end of 2006. Have charged only once so far. That's right. It got charged whenever I connected it with the computer to transfer music. That's all. Still it has more than 3/4 charge left. I use it almost everyday basis, for 30 minutes minimum. Got it from US for around $100.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|car stereo cassette player -any option to add mp3 player to the system||deepclutch||In-Car Entertainment||10||26th October 2010 19:59|
|Is it 2 Player(MP3 Player & DVD player) Possible in my i10?||camon||In-Car Entertainment||4||17th October 2010 11:35|
|CD MP3 or DVD MP3 player - Budget 10K||romyeo4u||In-Car Entertainment||8||28th January 2010 17:42|
|MP3 player and Speakers for my new NHC Exi||iTNerd||In-Car Entertainment||2||30th April 2007 10:22|
|Mp3 Player Or Cassette Player With 12 Cd Changer.||zulfikar||In-Car Entertainment||6||20th March 2006 14:55|