Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 18th April 2010, 13:31   #46
Senior - BHPian

I have no issues with BSNL mobile phones coverage. Lnadline connection is OK. Their broadband connection sucks big time. It is clogged in the evenings - ALWAYS.

Airtel is the worst in Kerala. You have to be outdoors to get signal.
clevermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2010, 16:11   #47
BHPian

Has the strike started already, my phone line is dead again
Mr_Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2010, 19:49   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arin_12 View Post
Every time they need some bribe, for each and every service... Recently I have shifted my house and re-connecting the connection I had to some amount. If I go for Airtel(2nd option) they could have done freely. One of my known person clearly agreed that some top official takes money from Private player and do no improvement. Even some time private player will also cut/damage BSNL line intentionally. Hope they dont loose out their job as private company.
And the other side they are more responsive now. I gave a complain for noisy line at my house with in 10 Min I got a call from them. Also I am using the Dataone from past 4+ yrs, did not have any severe prob till now.
Bribes will continue until there are people who pay them. Unlike earlier, there are other options today... and justification to bribe is even weaker.

Like I said, there seems to be zero accountability at BSNL. If things don't work, it does not seem to matter for anybody. Until this model of functioning continues, I don't see any change.
Raccoon is offline   Reply With Quote