Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 12th November 2010, 08:42   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Alot of tabs coming into themarket. The one too look out for ( the samsung tab is way to expensive and the dell streak is kinda a misfit) are the blackberry playbook ( 7in. screen , dual core 1GHz processor the works) and the one I am really looking forward is the TOSHIBA Libretto W100. It supports 2 , 7 inch multi touch screens. You could watch a movie on one screen and check your mail on the other. Also one screen can be used as a virtual keyboard in landscape mode. Runs microsoft windows 7 , 1.2 ghz processor , flash support, micro SDHC card support apart form inbuilt 64 gb memory and the works.Should be good!
bigron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2010, 11:21   #17
BHPian

@ bigron
Check out the reviews of the Toshiba Libretto W100 on 'pcmag.com' and 'laptopmag.com' and many other websites.
Most sites have given a thumbs down, 2/5 rating.
I personally was looking forward to this tablet/laptop.
If you are still planning to go ahead, test drive the machine thoroughly before putting your money down.
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2010, 11:58   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

@ raja - No dude , i am not planning to buy one. i already have the ipad . Its just one of the products i would like to get my hands on to see how the dual screen works. But i ll have a look at the reviews , thanks for the headsup.
bigron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2010, 14:12   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanagg1 View Post

Sorry to ask for confirmation

Are you talking about samsung GalaxyPad ?
You already bought a new one that too at amazing price of only 28K.

Congrats !
No congrats! I did not buy. I was there for my friend who was buying a phone, when the demo piece was brought it. Thats when this conversation happened.
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2013, 15:08   #20
BHPian

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy P-5100 Tablet

Hi People,

I am planning to buy Samsung P-5100 10 inch Samsung tablet. The price quoted is around INR 23K. The benefit with this 3G, USB slot, bigger screen.

Apple Mini Pad with the same spec is costing around 29K.

Mainly i would be working on Microsoft office and on PDF files.

I am so dam confused which one to buy, would appreciate if respective users can help me decide.

Amit
amitpunjani is online now   Reply With Quote