Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2012, 14:48   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
joshguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: 88 Times
Default Re: App for Team-BHP listed on Nokia Ovi Store

i just downloaded it in my 5800 !!!!! will use it to full extent and let you people know the feedback
joshguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2012, 14:50   #17
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 285
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Re: App for Team-BHP listed on Nokia Ovi Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
i just downloaded it in my 5800 !!!!! will use it to full extent and let you people know the feedback
Have you downloaded from ovi stores, when I do search on ovi stores I get no results
udaydesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 21:18   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
joshguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: 88 Times
Default Re: App for Team-BHP listed on Nokia Ovi Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai View Post
Have you downloaded from ovi stores, when I do search on ovi stores I get no results
Yes i downloaded it from OVI store for free,try searching for team space bhp
joshguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 22:13   #19
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 285
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Re: App for Team-BHP listed on Nokia Ovi Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
Yes i downloaded it from OVI store for free,try searching for team space bhp
I have tried searching by the name " team bhp" still no result, please help?
udaydesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 22:47   #20
BHPian
 
thewhiteknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Poona
Posts: 101
Thanked: 199 Times
Default Re: App for Team-BHP listed on Nokia Ovi Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai View Post
I have tried searching by the name " team bhp" still no result, please help?
You wont find it searching from ovi on your mobile, search for it online and it actually shows 3 results. with differing stars and everything. They are all the same app.

On the other hand, i can't really call this an app. it is more like an rss reader. i had dled it quite a while ago...it acts like hitting the New Posts link on the web page.

PS: Let me know if you want it right away; im online and if you PM me your mobile number, i'll send it to you.
thewhiteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2012, 01:06   #21
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 285
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Re: App for Team-BHP listed on Nokia Ovi Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteknight View Post
You wont find it searching from ovi on your mobile, search for it online and it actually shows 3 results. with differing stars and everything. They are all the same app.

On the other hand, i can't really call this an app. it is more like an rss reader. i had dled it quite a while ago...it acts like hitting the New Posts link on the web page.

PS: Let me know if you want it right away; im online and if you PM me your mobile number, i'll send it to you.
Just pm you my number, I actually did have this app, but since nokia n8 software has been updated in my mobile, so lost this app, hence trying to get back the same.
Uday
udaydesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The latest fashion from Nokia - new Nokia 8800 khanak Gadgets, Computers & Software 29 26th March 2008 00:56
nokia 7610 v/s nokia 6600 normally_crazy Shifting gears 2 21st August 2004 18:19


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks