Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 20th October 2006, 20:21   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

OK, I am lost here. Are we talking new cars here, guys ? As in, fresh from the factory ??? Trip meter not working, side indicators not working, backseat gave a constant creaking sound, niggling issues etc., etc. No wonder, things are the way they are with the manufacturer.

Last edited by supremeBaleno : 20th October 2006 at 20:24.
supremeBaleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2006, 21:28   #77
Senior - BHPian

ok ok ok .... Now start marketing Baleno . Kiddingggggggg

Cheers
NeoOnWheels
Palio 1.2 Sport / 13 KMPL /AND IT ROCKS !!!!
neoonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2006, 02:17   #78
BHPian

yup roms they do have these issues and had i not been well aware of the problems thanks th this thread i would have been mad on them, ok here is the funny part.
indicator works if fog lamps are switched off,

today i met one fellow who was also driving a yellow one, i was fitting some accessories when the lad came to me and asked whether everything is ok. like do you hear some rattles or any other sound. when enquired i found out that he took the delivery on august from ANUROOM he found water in headlight got it replaced seems like a lot of rattles from every possible corners he told me how he took this car against everyone wish and still enjoys driving it but for these niggles.

one question especially windy, on idle my rpm is hovering around 600-700 is it normal, i mean in all other cars(ikon, vtec) it stays at 900. although i am not finding any problem with the pick up matter of fact their is another thread which is compaling about shack problem which i dont think is their in my car atleast.

hey supreme chill i am loving it !

Last edited by fight_club : 21st October 2006 at 02:20.
fight_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2006, 17:05   #79
Senior - BHPian

Congrats f_c. The idling RPM in my car is between 700-800. So it is okay I guess.
typeOnegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2006, 14:19   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fight_club
one question especially windy, on idle my rpm is hovering around 600-700 is it normal, i mean in all other cars(ikon, vtec) it stays at 900. although i am not finding any problem with the pick up matter of fact their is another thread which is compaling about shack problem which i dont think is their in my car atleast.
That's strange. On idle my rpm is around 900. 700 seem to low. I don;t know if it will cause a problem. I have no electrical problems yet. touch wood!!!

BTW, what fuel are you using? I filled up normal (octane 87). But the manual says to use fuel with Octane 91 rating. I will fill that next time.
windsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2006, 18:59   #81
Senior - BHPian

Congrats both windy and fc.
How about some pics of the car?
Supreme - the best part is that they are still madly in love with the car.
I guess its the special feeling you get once you are behind the wheel. It's the same situation with me. Everytime i get into the passenger seat, its like falling in love again for the first time.
Cheers
lamborghini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2006, 10:26   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Congrats both windy and fc.
How about some pics of the car?
Supreme - the best part is that they are still madly in love with the car.
I guess its the special feeling you get once you are behind the wheel. It's the same situation with me. Everytime i get into the passenger seat, its like falling in love again for the first time.
Cheers
Precisely. I have been waiting for 4 years to buy this car. Earlier it was money and later it was my cousin's indica that held me. But finally, i decided to lay my hands on this (rumours are that this engine would be dis-continued). I wouldn't have cared a damn even if they had not given me any discounts. And I sure love this car..would post some pics soon.

Cheers
Old 25th October 2006, 00:36   #83
BHPian

hey windy, i have used power for my first fill got 11.5 with 80/20 city highway driving. luckly indicators are woring if i keep fog lamps off no big deal i am discovering why ppl love this car madly even after some flaws. its been just 6 days it has already done 600 km.
thnks lamborgini
fight_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2006, 11:57   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fight_club
hey windy, i have used power for my first fill got 11.5 with 80/20 city highway driving. luckly indicators are woring if i keep fog lamps off no big deal i am discovering why ppl love this car madly even after some flaws. its been just 6 days it has already done 600 km.
thnks lamborgini
Hey that's a good mileage. I got 11.7 with 80/20 city highway driving. I am more than happy with this. I have done 470 till now. Have filled up IOC Premium this time. The engine has become smoother/less noisy after this.