Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks


View Poll Results: Your choice?
Maruti Baleno 231 29.58%
Hyundai Elite i20 202 25.86%
Honda Jazz 88 11.27%
Ford Figo 109 13.96%
Volkswagen Polo 80 10.24%
Tata Bolt 12 1.54%
Toyota Liva 6 0.77%
Maruti Swift 23 2.94%
Other (please specify in your post) 30 3.84%
Voters: 781. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2017, 00:28   #241
BHPian
 
jetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 424
Thanked: 345 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYP View Post
Guys, I have booked the Baleno Delta petrol. The booking was done last week and the quoted waiting period is 16 weeks. The final OTR is coming out to 7.2L along with 15k accessories. During my series of test drives last weekend, I could not test drive the Figo and the Aspire. Since my budget is around 7L, I was keen on the Aspire Petrol and the Figo Diesel.

...When the time came for negotiation, I was expecting there to be good discounts on the Figo. I was offered 21k discount on the Figo Trend TDCI, bringing its final OTR to 7.70L. This was after a good 5 minutes of discussion. If the SA could have brought the price down to 7.4-7.5L, I would have mostly sealed the deal. However, 7.7L would be too much of a stretch for me. Now, I know that I will make up for the price difference in 2-3 years(my yearly running will be 8-10K Kms), but Maruti brings with it peace of mind, better resale(even though Figo will be diesel) and the Baleno brings with it much more features, more space, better looking interiors etc.

What do you think guys? Which car should I go for? I would like to hear your opinions based on these questions.

1. To the BHPians living in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, do you think I can get a better deal? Any idea about a better deal going on?

2. What will be resale value of the Figo TDCI w.r.t. Baleno petrol? Since this is my first car, this factor is important to me. The higher resale might enable me to get myself a German turbo engine, God willing.

3. Maintenance cost of Figo diesel?

4. What do you guys think about the driving dynamics of the Baleno and the Figo? If we discount the engine, which car is better dynamically.

5. Any other points to consider?

I am looking to keep the car for around 5 years.
For Point#2: Resale values are unpredictable. Diesels used to keep higher value, but depends on car to car. Marutis do keep better resale, and since Baleno sells more, I'd expect a decent resale value. But looking at 5 years, it's difficult to predict, esp. as we are comparing petrol vs diesel. Do look to enjoy the car now rather than after 5 years. Things can change a lot in 5 years. Heck, we don't know what cars will be around then. God willing, you'll be in a much better position and able to buy the car that you fancy, but why let that affect your current purchase as long as its not a total dud. Figo and Aspire while not blazing the charts, do decent numbers.

For Point#3: Maintainance, this thread is an eye-opener:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...50-000-km.html (Marathon Mile Muncher: Ford Aspire TDCi TAXI @ 50,000 km)
Ford's maintenance costs are indeed low as they are advertising.

For Point#4: For Figo/Aspire dynamics, refer to this ownership review by one of our mods: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...completed.html (Ford Aspire TDCi : My Blue Bombardier, flying low on tarmac EDIT : 33,000kms COMPLETED)

For Point#5: If you do like doing road trips, do consider the 37L fuel tank of Baleno as well.

Think about what you want from this car. Whether it is going to be purely a city slicker or whether you'll be using it on highways a lot, where power, dynamics and range will matter a lot. With a good car, you might find yourself doing a lot more road trips than before
jetti is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 12:22   #242
BHPian
 
rajesh.sml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Zirakpur
Posts: 67
Thanked: 14 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

I am also facing the same dilemma.

We are looking for premium Hatchback and following are the parameters

- 30 KM's a day - Weekdays only, as we need this as office ride for my wife
- No Highways or long drive requirement
- Need a safe car with premium feel
- We shortlisted i20 Asta and Baleno Alpha

Looks wise (external) we were leaning towards Baleno but post drive we felt is i20 is better.

Now I need a guidance that shall we wait for i20 refresh and what are the upgrades as part of the refresh.
rajesh.sml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 12:51   #243
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 229
Thanked: 444 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh.sml View Post
I am also facing the same dilemma.

We are looking for premium Hatchback and following are the parameters

- 30 KM's a day - Weekdays only, as we need this as office ride for my wife
- No Highways or long drive requirement
- Need a safe car with premium feel
- We shortlisted i20 Asta and Baleno Alpha

Looks wise (external) we were leaning towards Baleno but post drive we felt is i20 is better.

Now I need a guidance that shall we wait for i20 refresh and what are the upgrades as part of the refresh.
Considering that its a weekdays only car for the city, have you considered the Automatics available to you? Baleno CVT, Jazz CVT, Figo DSG and Polo GT TSI are some of the cars that I think you should consider before making decision. Dzire AMT would be an outside candidate too.

I highly doubt i20 facelift would be coming before Auto Expo in Feb 2018, still 6 months away. If you are ready to wait that long, you would also get Swift by that time, along with plethora of other cars.

I personally would get Baleno Delta/Zeta CVT.
autorahul is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 13:49   #244
BHPian
 
rajesh.sml's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Zirakpur
Posts: 67
Thanked: 14 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

We are not looking at Automatic as of now only Manual variants. So all the mentioned models were never considered.

But since you have mentioned will Test Drive those as well.

One more query - How much difference does Projector headlamps make. i20 Asta does not come with projector headlamps, is it advisable to get them from normal motor market.
rajesh.sml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2017, 18:18   #245
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 137
Thanked: 79 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

After driving Alto for 11 years (yes 11 years), I finally transferred the car to my brother, who insisted that I give it to him as he was selling his car. So now I am without a car ! It has been 4 months of "cooling period" since my parking lot is empty.

Just experimented how is to live a life without a car. Wife and kid are utterly crossed with me. Trying to convince them to use UBER / OLA and how saving on insurance/petrol/servicing/depreciation helps did not go as per expectation. Erratic surge pricing, trip cancellation, inconvenience during outings finally tilted the argument of whether to have the car or not in their favour .

I use two wheeler for my regular office commute, but the car is painfully missed as I used it mainly for long drives. I love those long drives as much as I detest driving in Bengaluru. Now with my son's school holidays approaching, I am missing the car to no end. So it is back to buying a new car now.

So I need suggestions from BHPians for my next car.

1. Driving will be mainly on the weekends on Bengaluru roads and for office commute it will be my two wheeler. We are a family of three - myself, wife and son and most of the time the car will be used only on weekend trips to theatres, malls, relative's house and for other sundry works.
2. I love driving to my home town in North Karnataka during holidays. I have used my old car for driving all across Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu. Now I have bigger goals - driving across the country with family in tow.
3. The parking area is compact. I was just able to park Alto and 2 two wheelers. I would have loved to buy Baleno but still need to find parking for the two wheelers. This is a big pain point.
4. I would like to keep the car for long so long term ownership is also a criteria.
5. Finally - budget is around 7 to 8 lakhs.

Please suggest a suitable car.
AltoLXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2017, 22:20   #246
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 229
Thanked: 444 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoLXI View Post
The parking area is compact. I was just able to park Alto and 2 two wheelers. I would have loved to buy Baleno but still need to find parking for the two wheelers. This is a big pain point.
This point feels like DejaVu. My friend had a very similar requirement. Due to foundation pillar in his basement parking spot, he wanted the best narrow car under 8 lakhs. Here is how he went about selecting the car.

Firstly test drive all the cars that interest you. Ask them to come to your apartment and do the parking spot test.

The Baleno and i20 are quite wide cars going over 1700 mm. The Jazz a bit less at 1695 mm. He tried all of them but they didn't fair well on the parking spot test. Jazz was a bit better, but he wasn't comfortable when reversing it out of the spot.

An unlikely car that won was Hyundai Xcent. At 1660 mm, it is 9 cm narrower than the Baleno and believe me it has significant bearing.The SX variant is loaded, quite well priced and to top it off, he got some pretty great discounts of around 40000 along with some free accessories.

The interior and boot space in Xcent should also serve you well for your planned conquests with the family. In addition the i10 family sell around 15k cars a month, so long term maintenance of the car shouldn't be a problem.

The other car he shortlisted was Amaze which also passed his parking test, but it fell short in terms of refinement, interiors and the value for money provided by the Xcent.

Last edited by autorahul : 15th September 2017 at 22:32.
autorahul is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2017, 22:43   #247
AYP
BHPian
 
AYP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 284
Thanked: 418 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoLXI View Post
So I need suggestions from BHPians for my next car.

1. Driving will be mainly on the weekends on Bengaluru roads and for office commute it will be my two wheeler. We are a family of three - myself, wife and son and most of the time the car will be used only on weekend trips to theatres, malls, relative's house and for other sundry works.
2. I love driving to my home town in North Karnataka during holidays. I have used my old car for driving all across Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu. Now I have bigger goals - driving across the country with family in tow.
3. The parking area is compact. I was just able to park Alto and 2 two wheelers. I would have loved to buy Baleno but still need to find parking for the two wheelers. This is a big pain point.
4. I would like to keep the car for long so long term ownership is also a criteria.
5. Finally - budget is around 7 to 8 lakhs.

Please suggest a suitable car.
When it comes to petrol+manual combo, Maruti is not only ahead in terms of A.S.S. and reliability but also in terms of the engine performance. The Baleno, Dzire or the Ignis should be your pick if you decide to go down the petrol path. You should also look at the i10 Grand Asta variant which has decent performance and great set of features. The Jazz SV also makes for a good buy. The 1.2 Kappa in the i20 feels underpowered. So, if you are looking for a petrol car, you should go for the Baleno, Dzire or the Jazz. The Baleno is the most VFM and has better looking interiors than the Dzire. The Dzire feels the best to drive, whereas the Jazz looks the best inside-out IMO and the 1.2 i-Vtec is as good as the K-12.

If you are open to buying a diesel, the Ameo has the best diesel engine though only the Trendline will fit your budget. The Figo Titanium makes for the best choice within your budget. It has decent features and an excellent engine which not only offers great performance but excellent drivability as well.

I was in a similar dilemma and I went for the Figo TDCI Titanium even though my running does not warrant a diesel.

Last edited by AYP : 15th September 2017 at 22:46.
AYP is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 12:22   #248
BHPian
 
petrolhead_chn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hmmm
Posts: 194
Thanked: 77 Times
Default On lookout for a car - Help me gurus!!!

I am looking out for a car for my family now. I have read as much reviews as possible and have been on the internet for extended hours sourcing details of the cars I can think of, their niggles and its good stuffs. And yet we are unable to decide on a car.

My previous cars were '07 Estilo, '06 Baleno lxi and an Accent. Now I drive around a facelift Alto 800. It has been a year since I bought it. I just am not able to enjoy my drives as it used to be with my Baleno or Accent. The 800 is great. It transports with ease. We even did a CHN-HYD-CHN trip recently and it behaved very well.

All is well but I am just not able to 'feel' it. No power, No over-taking, No speeds, No driver's seat, No nothing. Just a car. And now, I have decided for a new car and my budget is around 5.5lacs - 6lacs. I was thinking Baleno sigma, Punto, Dzire 2017 lxi, swift lxi, Tiago, Tigor, Ford Aspire and even Kwid.

We actually do a lot of highway trips. Thus wife has locked the option at Dzire 2017 lxi or the Baleno just because of its boot space though it lacks basic features. As for me I am unable to finalize at one model.

I guess I am thinking too much here but I made up my mind to post here to take some help from fellow members.

Please help me narrow down with your suggestions, add any models that I have left out or even ask me any questions that might help you make suggestions. Really looking forward to some straight forward suggestions guys!!!
petrolhead_chn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 12:43   #249
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian
 
NPV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Namma Bengaluru
Posts: 4,653
Thanked: 4,393 Times
Default Re: On lookout for a car - Help me gurus!!!

I'm sure you had valid reasons to move from the Accent to the Alto 800 but still difficult to understand unless your requirements changed to completely using that within the city only, but then that is

Not to discourage you, but given that your budget is < 6 lakh rupees and you intend buying a new car, I think only the Tiago, Kwid and Tigor? are possible contenders. Have you checked the pricing of the other cars in your list like the Dzire and Aspire to see if they fall within your budget ?

Also, from that list of contenders, from a fun to drive perspective and with highway usage, it is possibly only the Ford Aspire that will fit the bill.

*Also, selling off a car that is just about a year or so old means you stand to lose a lot. Do consider that as well.

Of course as @hserus says, buying used is an option too.

Last edited by NPV : 19th September 2017 at 13:07.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 12:59   #250
Senior - BHPian
 
hserus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,755
Thanked: 1,712 Times
Default Re: On lookout for a car - Help me gurus!!!

Can always buy used of course. I got my 2014 Fiesta for 6.25.

Selling the Alto will be a dead loss and it is a practical car, never mind not being fun. Use it as long as it lasts and then buy later?
hserus is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 14:20   #251
BHPian
 
petrolhead_chn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hmmm
Posts: 194
Thanked: 77 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
I'm sure you had valid reasons to move from the Accent to the Alto 800 but still difficult to understand unless your requirements changed to completely using that within the city only, but then that is
I am glad you asked. The car was aging and I just couldn't spend for the upkeep. Tires were almost bald, rain water started seeping in, vibrations crept in engine above 70kmph, etc., So I just sold it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Not to discourage you, but given that your budget is < 6 lakh rupees and you intend buying a new car, I think only the Tiago, Kwid and Tigor? are possible contenders. Have you checked the pricing of the other cars in your list like the Dzire and Aspire to see if they fall within your budget ?

Also, from that list of contenders, from a fun to drive perspective and with highway usage, it is possibly only the Ford Aspire that will fit the bill.
Ford - high maintenance expected. Not sure if this true though.
Tiago/Tigor - Can look at it. But I've never used a TATA. And the comments about its service center, reliability, etc., just keeps my eyes rolling.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
*Also, selling off a car that is just about a year or so old means you stand to lose a lot. Do consider that as well.

Of course as @hserus says, buying used is an option too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Can always buy used of course. I got my 2014 Fiesta for 6.25.

Selling the Alto will be a dead loss and it is a practical car, never mind not being fun. Use it as long as it lasts and then buy later?
I realize this completely. But there are other reasons attached to this decision which is why I am willing to eat the loss and buy a new or used car.

Any users of Sigma version?
Baleno sigma | Fiat Punto Evo Pure - No?
I am open to buying a used car as well. Any suggestions pls?
petrolhead_chn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 14:48   #252
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 229
Thanked: 444 Times
Default Re: On lookout for a car - Help me gurus!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
I was thinking Baleno sigma, Punto, Dzire 2017 lxi, swift lxi, Tiago, Tigor, Ford Aspire and even Kwid.
I will go with Baleno, hand down. Primary reason is the safety features which are there by default on the both Baleno and Dzire. Most of the other extra features on lower segment cars like Tiago can be fitted at a good accessories shop. The only mandatory expense of them would be fitting ICE.

The other car on my list would the Tigor XT. However, do take a thorough test drive of it to see if the car is to your liking, especially for highway driving.
autorahul is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 15:43   #253
BHPian
 
jetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 424
Thanked: 345 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
Ford - high maintenance expected. Not sure if this true though.
Not true. Check this thread out for total maintenance costs: Marathon Mile Muncher: Ford Aspire TDCi (Marathon Mile Muncher: Ford Aspire TDCi TAXI @ 50,000 km)
jetti is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 15:53   #254
Senior - BHPian
 
vinit.merchant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,109
Thanked: 892 Times
Default Re: On lookout for a car - Help me gurus!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
I have decided for a new car and my budget is around 5.5lacs - 6lacs. I was thinking Baleno sigma, Punto, Dzire 2017 lxi, swift lxi, Tiago, Tigor, Ford Aspire and even Kwid.

We actually do a lot of highway trips. Thus wife has locked the option at Dzire 2017 lxi or the Baleno just because of its boot space though it lacks basic features. As for me I am unable to finalize at one model.
Highway trips on the cards, so the car needs to be spacious as well as have enough safety features and road manners.
Throw the Punto Pure out of the contention, along with the Kwid. Punto Pure has no safety features whatsoever, and even though it handles well, that heartless 1.2 68hp engine will disappoint you. Let us not even talk about resale. As for the Kwid, it lacks safety and also not spacious enough.

Dzire lxi is a good option. If I remember correctly, even the base variant comes with Airbags and (probably) ABS. Same for Baleno base. Consider and test ride both.
Swift can be left out. Newer model is around the corner. Though it is very reliable, you will have to put in more for safety, as LXI (O) is the right variant.

Additionally, I would suggest to also test drive the Grande i10, along with the Tiago. Grande i10 is a size bigger than the Tiago.

The Figo twins are spacious cars, but the petrol engine is not something that you will not enjoy on the highway. But take a long test drive and get the feel before you decide.

Welcome to the long, tedious & fun process of shortlisting and finalising a car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Also, from that list of contenders, from a fun to drive perspective and with highway usage, it is possibly only the Ford Aspire that will fit the bill.


Of course as @hserus says, buying used is an option too.
I found the Ford 1.2 petrol unit quite lame. It is nothing like its fun to drive diesel counterpart.

Your suggestion on checking the used option is spot on.
If car loan is not on the cards, buying used is a very good option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
Ford - high maintenance expected. Not sure if this true though.
Fords, contrary to the popular perception, are quite cheap to maintain. You do not need to worry about this factor any more.

Quote:
I am open to buying a used car as well. Any suggestions pls?
There can be endless options here. In this case you will have to first decide a few factors before plunging in. Because a 3 year old hatch may cost 5L, at the same time a 5 year old entry level sedan will cost the same.

PS: I completely forgot the suggest that you also consider the Toyota Liva. Is very reliable, very spacious and has a decent engine too.

Last edited by vinit.merchant : 19th September 2017 at 16:00.
vinit.merchant is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 19:19   #255
BHPian
 
petrolhead_chn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hmmm
Posts: 194
Thanked: 77 Times
Default Re: Maruti Baleno vs other B-segment Hatchbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by autorahul View Post
I will go with Baleno, hand down. Primary reason is the safety features which are there by default on the both Baleno and Dzire. Most of the other extra features on lower segment cars like Tiago can be fitted at a good accessories shop. The only mandatory expense of them would be fitting ICE.

The other car on my list would the Tigor XT. However, do take a thorough test drive of it to see if the car is to your liking, especially for highway driving.
I am slightly inclined towards Baleno too but with sigma version due to budget constraints. The major disappointment for me is the lack of tachometer and IRVM. Does the tacho help at all or is just a cosmetic meter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetti View Post
Ford Aspire Ambient seems to be within my budget too. But petrol engine seems to have negative reviews. Will check out more reviews. Thank you for the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Throw the Punto Pure out of the contention, along with the Kwid. Punto Pure has no safety features whatsoever, and even though it handles well, that heartless 1.2 68hp engine will disappoint you. Let us not even talk about resale. As for the Kwid, it lacks safety and also not spacious enough.
Agreed on Kwid. But Punto too? Is it not worthy enough to consider? I just was wondering and hence asking again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Dzire lxi is a good option. If I remember correctly, even the base variant comes with Airbags and (probably) ABS. Same for Baleno base. Consider and test ride both.
You are right. Both the safety features are default. But the Dzire lacks very basic features. Even front power windows aren't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Swift can be left out. Newer model is around the corner. Though it is very reliable, you will have to put in more for safety, as LXI (O) is the right variant.
This makes sense. I guess it is expected to launch around Feb '18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Additionally, I would suggest to also test drive the Grande i10, along with the Tiago. Grande i10 is a size bigger than the Tiago.
I do not know why but the thought of Hyundai cars not even came up in my mind. Maybe because of the bad experience with our Accent earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
The Figo twins are spacious cars, but the petrol engine is not something that you will not enjoy on the highway. But take a long test drive and get the feel before you decide.
So I take it that the petrol versions of Figo/Figo Aspire aren't good enough. I read such reviews on other forums too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Welcome to the long, tedious & fun process of shortlisting and finalising a car.
I am already having a headache. If it were only me who could choose the car, I would be confused and cautious. But with wifey involving into the shortlisting process voluntarily, the confusion has doubled and with my daughter in the panel, you know how it could be. I just hope I get the right car for my family.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
PS: I completely forgot the suggest that you also consider the Toyota Liva. Is very reliable, very spacious and has a decent engine too.
Good piece. But I am sure it might go out of my budget. But budget aside, the instrument cluster in the center of dashboard just puts me off.
petrolhead_chn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyundai Elite i20 vs other B-segment Hatchbacks S2!!! Hatchbacks 102 8th April 2017 21:49
Maruti Alto K10 vs other Rs. 3 lakh Hatchbacks S2!!! Hatchbacks 67 23rd May 2016 10:48
Tata Bolt vs other B2-segment Hatchbacks a4anurag Hatchbacks 13 13th March 2015 22:55
"Segment First" features in Hatchbacks p'arth The Indian Car Scene 75 3rd July 2010 15:43
Navratna:The definitive comparision of B segment petrol hatchbacks (1.2, 1.3, 1.4) sidindica Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 109 22nd September 2009 23:08


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:22.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks