Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 22nd February 2007, 10:44   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
@ Jango, u would have to ask them specifically, that's it. BTW, are there any dealer discounts on 2007 car apart from the current scheme?

Nothing as such except free insurance and accessories worth 5K. I also heard they used to install MP3 Players on the car too, may be i need to go to the showroom and check with then directly !!
jango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 10:54   #17
Team-BHP Support

@Jango : Since u are in Bangalore, do get quotes from both Trident, as well as Advaith regarding discounts and offers they can provide you with. If one betters the other, quote it against the other and work your way.

I believe you have finalized between the XL or the XO?
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 11:00   #18
BHPian

Yeah sort of well i think maybe i will go for the xO coz later i don't wanna feel that i could have spend another 25K for the high end model...This weekend i am planning to go to both Advaith a nd trident.....let me start bargaining for a gud deal...
Old 22nd February 2007, 11:00   #19
BHPian

MODS pls delete this post

Last edited by jango : 22nd February 2007 at 11:02. Reason: Multiple POSTS
Old 23rd February 2007, 22:03   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jango View Post
@ absar can u tell me abt ur car. How do u find it, what th FE that you get in city. Sinc you have the XO you ill be the right person to tell me more abt the car !!
Hi jango! I'm so sorry I didn't reply this earlier. I didn't visit tbhp for a while.. Well, My XO gave a mileage of 11 before the first service, and now its near 12-13 including the high revs. . I just love the engine sound. I find it only suitable for the city limits and not for the highway. Its so unstable at excess of 100 km/h! And the seats are bouncy..!!! Impossible to feel secure even with seat belts. I found this car a better investment than the XL.
Absar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2007, 17:08   #21
BHPian

Thanks Absar but the dealer infact told me that i would get FE of abt 15KMPL ....i guess it might increase after couple of services....
Old 24th February 2007, 18:00   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jango View Post
Thanks Absar but the dealer infact told me that i would get FE of abt 15KMPL ....i guess it might increase after couple of services....
Hi. Yes, that is possible. I had mentioned, "high revs", hence the low mileage. It would be around 14-15 with proper driving. Hope you get the XO. Its a good investment.
Old 26th February 2007, 09:57   #23
BHPian

@ Absar that was an encouraging post well will let u know shortly !!
Old 27th February 2007, 02:27   #24
BHPian

@jango. The XO sounds like a good option for you.

I went in for the XL when I bought my santro last year because I didn't want the body color bumpers (it's a pain to see scratches on it). If you are going for the XL by any chance, see if you can get the dealer to throw in a pair of internally adjustable OVR mirrors. Trust me, they're a real boon, esp with the AC on. I've got them on mine.
satyamenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2007, 02:36   #25
BHPian

>> Satya
How much did the internally adjustable OVR mirrors cost you? and which dealer in Bangalore?
shyamhegde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2007, 09:46   #26
BHPian

yeah sAtya i have sort of narrowed down on for the XO. i think with another 25k you get all 4 power windows, rear wiper and defroster and also body colored bumpers.....now i am working out with different banks on the loan part of it ...
Old 27th February 2007, 12:37   #27
BHPian

Jango, That's great! Hope you are able to find a way through the bank's and get a good place to get the loan from. And yes, that 25k is worth, based on what all extras are coming within that. Keep us updated!
Old 28th February 2007, 00:44   #28
BHPian

@shyam. I picked mine up from Trident (like all my cars over the past 9 years). They threw in the Internally Adjustable ORVs for free.
satyamenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:07   #29
BHPian

hey guys orvm r supposed to be part od the standard equipment for both driver and passenger side.. can u guys elaborate on the deals u got on ur santros.
katpasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2007, 23:07   #30
BHPian

i have inquired the prices of santro xo at hyd. and they have quoted 4.26L wit insurance free + 4k corporate discount.

works out to about 4.1 L and also mp3 + 4 speakers + antenna + mats and mud flaps free.

all these without any bargaining.though i have not inquired about the mp3 player n speakers brand..i was thinking of having my own ICE setup. and bargain for sumthing else in place of the mp3 player and speakers.

if anybody would tell me if i can squeeze in more discounts and freebies(what kinda stuff tat would be useful). also if u guys can share at what price u bought your santro and freebies along wit it.
katpasin is offline   Reply With Quote