Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 28th August 2007, 19:43   #136
BHPian

After test driving and almost booking various cars from Ford ikon to aveo u-va, from honda city to SX4, from fiesta to (read booking and cancelling.. still trying to get my Rs 10,000 back) aveo... my heart finally went for Swift diesel. Booked Silky Silver Swift Vdi last week and paid an advance of Rs 20,000.

Now I see more than 25-30 silver swift everyday.. This color looks great with black A-B pillar making it even look better.. but this color has become very common. so now m confused wht to go for.. silky silver or azure grey??

Last edited by dcetech : 28th August 2007 at 19:45.
dcetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2007, 20:21   #137
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcetech View Post
After test driving and almost booking various cars from Ford ikon to aveo u-va, from honda city to SX4, from fiesta to (read booking and cancelling.. still trying to get my Rs 10,000 back) aveo... my heart finally went for Swift diesel. Booked Silky Silver Swift Vdi last week and paid an advance of Rs 20,000.

Now I see more than 25-30 silver swift everyday.. This color looks great with black A-B pillar making it even look better.. but this color has become very common. so now m confused wht to go for.. silky silver or azure grey??
Sunlit Copper and White looks the best in SwiftD. All other colors are either too drab or too common.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 01:16   #138
Senior - BHPian

Azure grey is a better colour IMO...
kuttapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 11:15   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Sunlit Copper and White looks the best in SwiftD. All other colors are either too drab or too common.
Why can't good looking colour be a common colour. Red swift for example looks great but is very common colour.
DieselFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 14:28   #140
BHPian

My friend has AZURE GREY vdi, excellent colour,gives a premium feel
breezydrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2007, 13:47   #141
BHPian

Default Getting my VDI tomorrow

Hi Folks,

We are finally getting our VDI delivered tomorrow morning (hopefully).
Had been to stockyard yesterday to check the vehicle and asked them to drive to showroom to clean it up.

Finished the loan part yesterday with SBT, though its quite on a higher side, 12% for 7yrs but no processing fee as part of Onam offer. Thanked the not so courteous manager madame.

Been to showroom again today to check the vehicle and found no dents, there were two very minor marks though, possibly incurred when cleaning the dusted vehicle. Its on its way to RTO and possibly everything would be finished today.

Planning to take delivery tomorrow morning @10AM.
Accessories none now except for MGA remote key.
Planning to upgrade to Michelin PP2 195/60/15 profile and alloys this weekend.

Btw the colour is Red

Thanks TBhpians for helping me out on the decision.
Special Thanks to Samurai, Benny, Busa (his reviews gave me such confidence in choosing tyres), RTech. Sorry if i have missed anyone

TChau,
+Rocky_Balboa+
PS: Though very excited, gives me creeps about scratches and dents as am driving a car in Blore for the first time.
Rocky_Balboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2007, 13:59   #142
Senior - BHPian

Rocky,

Siwft D is a great car. I am sure you will enjoy everyday of its driving. Red color is superb requires very low maintenance (I clean it once a week and still it looks great). All the best.
DieselFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2007, 14:12   #143
BHPian

Thanks DieselFan,

Mods, Apologies for having used more than one smiley in my post. Got too excited to notice!
Rocky_Balboa is offline   Reply With Quote