Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 16th May 2007, 17:47   #16

Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post

always when you post, please mention what is important for YOU !! is it money? are you stranded for say just 3.5 lacs? then are you looking for anything in particular? space/fe etc. if you comment on this, helping you becomes very easy since you know which three cars you need! and BTW, if cash isnt on top of your list but the xeta is, then why not the palio Stile? that also is managed by tata!

so write up man.
Sure, but being my first car, I really do not know which requirements are important and which don't really matter. If I were to list my priorities in ascending order, it would be:

1) Value for money (anything that gives me a good deal/discount)
2) Spacious (both driver and passengers)
3) Reliability
4) Service
5) Resale (since I might want to sell it after 4 years)

Regd Palio - Tata has signed the contract for the next 3 years, who knows what will happen after that? And, I want to stick to my budget of 4.5L, I think palio just goes above it excluding accessories.
justchells is offline   Reply With Quote