Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 12th June 2007, 12:36   #16
Team-BHP Support

@Urdu, most of the cars available in the second hand market is metered back for obvious reasons.

Now coming to the question of why the prices in one city is higher than others is also the simple reason that same car is available for different prices in different cities. Also, if the car is well maintained ( in true sense) then the seller can quote a price he wants ( realistic though) so it is a futile attempt to understand why the car prices are higher/lower in different cities.

Your viewing the whole side of the bargain from your angle ( buyer), when you on other side of green, i am sure you will be singing a different tune. No offense.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2007, 13:27   #17

>I'm looking for a car which would be in decent condiiton but available cheap due to bad resale...
One which has good resale but available in a decent condition because of build quality and are cheap to maintain, as they would have clocked much more kms and would ask for maintenance...

I thought this was your requirement. Didnt you consider Alto vx 1.1 as one of ur options??

Originally Posted by urdudesamy View Post
Thanks guys...

LLL - "Bhaiya gaadi chahiye smajhota nahi, tin ka dabba char pahiyo k saath" - get realistic don't give people blind suggessions, look at their requirements - ride quality and stable cars. Look at what cars I have driven that explains my taste in cars. No offence...
Well you need to read better, i gave u the best option with the reasons. WagonR and Santro outsell all fiat models combined. The service support is much better than u would get for a discontinued car from a fiat stable. No offence....

[quote=urdudesamy;464391]Don't mind petra or siena at all...

Originally Posted by urdudesamy View Post
Serisouly this forum has become more about getting more prices for your car than helping people get good deals.
if you have already decided, then y even post and if you cant take advise in right spirit y even ask. No offence....

Last edited by LLL : 12th June 2007 at 13:29.
LLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2007, 19:06   #18

u will never find a GOOD 1.6 in bangalore below 2L...
Cars in Bangalore are Expensive compared to other places...
zulfikar is offline   Reply With Quote