Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread
Old 30th June 2007, 06:41   #1
Default Palio 1.6 / Swift - first car

One of my friend referred me Team-bhp and NOW i am great fan of this team. I need your valuable advise on deciding my first car......

I have short listed ...Palio 1.6 and Swift

I know there are lot of threads for their comparison.....but I still need some advise from u guys....

Budget 3.5 - 4.5 ...can stretch to 5.0.
F.E -- 10-12 kmpl will work but not below this
Driving pleasure
availability of spare parts and after sale service..

I like (love) Fiat Palio 1.6....its body quality..power...driving pleasure......but only this which is scaring me to decide on this ...availability of spare parts and after sale service.....

one of my friend had bad experience with Fiat .....he can not get the hand break fixed ........because it is not available in market....I seriously do not want to be in this situation....

I will not mind waiting for Fiat Punto....if it gets launched in Jan 2008 or before......but I am not sure when will it be launched....

Swift...I have not take TD....but seems to be good car.......looks are ok.....not good......Driving pleasure...Fiat Palio rules..in this section...

I guess FE is almost same of both of them....

I need your valauable comments on availability of spare parts and after sale service of Fiat ....so that I can decide on my first car.....

Do consider Fiat Punto also...

Old 30th June 2007, 09:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

This topic has already been extensively discussed. Please use the search function to find the relevant threads.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread