Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 6th August 2007, 11:34   #61
Senior - BHPian

Hi, Guys,

Cool Down......I feel this is not the right forum to come out with the personal opinions........
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2007, 11:59   #62

yeah guys it isn't a competition for who is best here, its a discussion on who is better... people here want to know how the Logan or SX4 are as vehicles on road... both have their own qualities...The Logan is a decent car for a decent price and the SX4 is a maruti special... But I think you guys should know this "the logan has topped sales in the last 2 months" i.e more than the Honda City and the SX4...

Last edited by Zappo : 6th August 2007 at 12:27. Reason: Grammer, spellings edited
carguru07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2007, 11:55   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna View Post
Boy, wakeup.

what non performance of logan you are talking about?

Read this

IBNLive.com > Logan tops in mid-car segment for 1st time : logan, maruti, top segment
Wait a couple of months and see...I'll be wide awake even then
vikram18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2007, 15:31   #64

hey vikram my bro has a logan ever since it was launched and i haven`t heard him complain ever...hez driven it to gujrat n places bt its runnin so inch perfect...dunno wat prob did u cm across
Old 7th August 2007, 19:03   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguru07 View Post
hey vikram my bro has a logan ever since it was launched and i haven`t heard him complain ever...hez driven it to gujrat n places bt its runnin so inch perfect...dunno wat prob did u cm across
All the sms-speak almost made me reach for my cellphone. I have no problems whatsoever with the Logan. I am just not sure as to how successful this car will be, therefore how long it will be in production, therefore very little in terms of resale value. I'm sure it's a very sturdy car. Congrats to your bro on his purchase.
vikram18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2007, 21:36   #66
Senior - BHPian

I feel by the way things are shaping up, Logan may end up taking the award for best car for 2007. The sales from past 2 months have just surpassed Maruti, NHC, Ford, Hyundai etc.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2007, 11:54   #67

yeah i agree that we dont know that as yet but den again thats the case wit all the cars, isin`t it ? Ford came and went and some of the people still say that ikon rocked...now days the resale to most of the cars is goin down except for a few...and we dun know if people actually want to sell off their logans...a few years down the line we`l have a clear picture of that too...