| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st August 2007, 23:15||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
help with palio 1.9d
i was looking to buy a used car when i came accross this palio 1.9d ELX. i've always liked the palio, and on seeing one being offered withing my budget of around 3 lakhs (and not to mention diesel) am finding it hard to resist. i have a few queries which need to be answered.......
1. the car in question is a 2004 model and has done about 45,000kms.....it
rides well....but do u think it would devolop problems....once it crosses
2. Service ???? has the fiat - tata jv been of any help..... or should i have to look for
mechanics who can service a fiat....which i'm told.... are very hard to find
3. How is it to maintain a palio....do u need deep pockets......
4. a few guys told me u get 14km/ltr in the palio d....is it true...
5. what all 'bout the car should i check........before making a decision......
6. last but not the least Palio 1.9d or the indica v2
i really like the palio but everybody i talk 2 have advise me against it.....
|2nd August 2007, 14:14||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 89,480 Times
One reason why no one would have replied could be that this topic has been discussed several times before. Please do search through our archives to find the relevant threads.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fiat Petra 1.6 ELXP or Palio 1.6 sports or Palio 1.2 nv ELX?||Travel-X||Hatchbacks||20||8th November 2006 18:36|
|Palio V/s palio||fight_club||Hatchbacks||83||26th October 2006 11:57|
|Facelifted Palio?????? A completely new PALIO on the way!!!!||redcandle||The Indian Car Scene||14||7th May 2006 01:42|
|Palio 1.2 NV or Palio 1.9 D||pmishra||Hatchbacks||3||4th November 2004 19:10|
|Palio NV slower than the older Palio?||DCEite||The Indian Car Scene||2||13th October 2004 00:03|