Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 21st November 2004, 15:54   #31
Senior - BHPian

Well Rajdoll,
Its just that u will get a very sluggish launch at a signal if the AC is On. The gear shift..well its Rubbery!!
Stratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2004, 15:59   #32
BHPian

Stratos, If you r in the front . What is this rubbery feel. How r the other gears?(asking, as you know I'm novice)
rajdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2004, 18:57   #33
Senior - BHPian

hey rajdoll

yes the performance will be sluggish as stratos said, but it wont be too bad that you'l hate driving...in traffic you'l have to work your gears a little more than usual...but you'l get used to it...so that part shouldnt trouble you either.

The gearshift as people say is well much better than before...but still doesnt feel right...(am searching for words)...but going by personal experience...i never had any problems with the gearshift on my indica...in fact i used to like it better than other cars...maybe i was used to it or something.

Go in for the indica...theres no other more sensible car in this segment matching your criteria.

Drifter
drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2004, 19:17   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (drifter @ Nov. 21 2004,16:27)]i never had any problems with the gearshift on my indica...in fact i used to like it better than other cars...maybe i was used to it or something.
Go in for the indica...theres no other more sensible car in this segment matching your criteria.
Both your statements are Spot On!!!
Stratos is offline   Reply With Quote