Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 21st January 2008, 01:41   #16
Senior - BHPian

i saw a few getz on road today, in Hyderabad, all of them diesel, you see the hyundai have their manufacturing plant in chennai so it will take time for the car to arrive up north, and the maximum waiting time should not be more than 3 months!

so i suggest you wait for it and it will be well worth the wait!
rider60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2008, 08:16   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohithdr View Post
Also why dont you have a look at Getz D it has more space than Swift and has a Verna engine.
Getz D don't have ABS, like Verna SX bro. My advice to go for Verna SX (with ABS). These cars are not recommended without ABS. We need brakes according to the power. I had seen many people got carried away with the thrilling acceleration of Verna and Getz D have the same engine under their hood. As people said Getz D don't feel dull like Verna at low rpms, but still my money on Verna D (if its in my budget) else Swift D with multijet engine if i have a small budget.
Gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2008, 08:22   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider60 View Post
you see the hyundai have their manufacturing plant in chennai so it will take time for the car to arrive up north,
But then, car should be available in the south right?

But here, car is not even in the showrooms yet! I seriously doubt whether Hyundai is serious about the Getz CRDi.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2008, 09:52   #19
Senior - BHPian

As the dealer said ,GetZ Crdi ABS will be available from April2008 in chennai.I am awaiting for the ABS version.Defn it'll be worthy and without ABS is a nightmare while speeding over 100kmph.But the OTR will cross 7 lakhs.Wait and let's see.
aks_karthik is offline   Reply With Quote