| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th March 2008, 11:21||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Getz or U-Va?
Hi. Am trying to decide on buying a car for my wife. We are looking at either the Getz Prime GVS 1.1 or Chevy U-VA 1.2 (either LS or plain 1.2). Please find below my parameters / usage details.
1. Driving in City / Highway - 95% in City (Bangalore)
2. Approx Km travelled per month - 1200 to 1500 kms
2. Good A.S.S
3. Looks and interiors are important
1. Have heard doubts on milage of Getz (some posts on the net say tis between 9 and 10). That would be bad for us. So what is the average milage with AC on the U-Va and Getz
2. Heard of overtaking being difficult in the Getz 1.1? How bad would this be in City driving conditions?
3. Which car would you say is more refined among the two?
4. Havent seen to many reviews or recommendtaions on the u-va? Is it becase the A.s.s is not good especially in Bangalore?
Cant afford the 1.3 Getz at this point. Wife doesnt like the looks of the palio or of the swift. And the Fabia is way above my price point.
Would be great if you guys can help as I am totally confused.
Also should I take the U-va 1.2 or the 1.2 LS. Same way, should one go for the Getz 1.1 GVS or GLE?
|6th March 2008, 12:35||#2|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 2,589 Times
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The future of Hyundai Getz? EDIT : Bye Bye Getz (page 2)||sathya_j2084||The Indian Car Scene||32||25th June 2010 10:19|
|getz GLS to getz GLX or i10 kappa?||filcord||Hatchbacks||36||30th August 2009 18:28|
|Verna Crdi Vs GetZ Crdi. EDIT : Finalising on Getz!||aks_karthik||Hatchbacks||74||17th May 2009 10:22|
|Getz prime 1.3 is overpriced than previous getz ( old one )?||hrishig||The Indian Car Scene||3||30th April 2007 10:29|
|Getz New Launch + Getz vs Swift..||scorp 1||Hatchbacks||18||23rd August 2006 11:34|