| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st April 2008, 14:09||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Getz 1.1 GVS
Hi. Have been thinking of a second car for sometime now.. Basically either a Getz 1.1 GVS or U-va 1.2 LS. Mainly driven by my wofe and 99% within city. The reason didnt look at the 1.3 Getz is cash..Cant afford it. My budget maxes out at about 4.80!!
Anyways, heres my question
1. When is the I20 likely to be out?
2. Heard that the I20 would eventually replace the Getz? If so when?
3. Am getting an offer of 4.85 on road from Trident Bangalore. Can anyone tell me if there are any better deals in the market.. Here there is no discount and have only been offered a 5k cash discount if I dont opt for the music system they are giving.
4. Have read many posts that 1.1 is underpowered. Was wondering is there are any owners who have a 1.1 and can give me advise on their experience. Am not looking at a "fast" car as its mainly being used by my wife for office commute of about 30kms daily
5. Have read some horendous posts of milage of the Getz... Would I get atleast 12 with A/C? Even Honda City gives 11 with AC.. Is getz 1.1 that bad in milage that it doesnt even deliver 12 with A/C.. If so any idea why?
Wife doesnt want to consider U-Va as she is worried about the costs after buying the car, mainly (1) maintanence and (2) service quality of the two dealers in Bangalore for GM. Are both of the above 2 points really to be concerned about?
Any other car we can consider in the sub 5 lakh OTR range?
|1st April 2008, 14:16||#2|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mid West
Thanked: 2,477 Times
There are enough thread for under 5 lakhs category.
As for Getz 1.1 being underpowered, you can ask it in individual thread here is one such thread:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Getz 1.1 GVS Ownership Report EDIT: First Impression||soumya||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||57||30th January 2008 17:30|
|Getz Prime 1.1 GVS milage||varunghatge||Hatchbacks||9||12th September 2007 01:31|
|Hyundai Getz GVS tyre upgrade||Joy_Rider||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||3||22nd June 2007 12:36|
|Buying a Getz...GLS now or GVS after new year ?||gulgulumaal||Hatchbacks||28||11th January 2007 16:01|
|VFM question. Getz GVS or New Fusion?||infizr||Hatchbacks||22||17th October 2006 20:01|