Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Closed Thread

Old 4th May 2008, 01:07   #1
BHPian

Default Which second hand car to buy which would be most suited to put in CNG?

Folks,
Needed your advice.
I am moving back from the US where I have been driving a Toyota Avalon with great relish.

Back home, I will have atleast 100km to drive every day and hearing about the traffic situation in Bombay I am thinking of buying a compact or sub-compact car.

I will be driving to work daily and this car would need to take up a lot of wear and tear.
I am planning to go for a decent 2-3 year old second hand car where I won't lose sleep on the car getting dents/scratches as well as the miles I would be putting on.

Also, I would be fitting in a CNG kit so that its more economical to drive, less harm to the environment and what I pay for CNG stays in the country rather than going to the Arab oil sheikhs.

Please let me know what cars do you think should I consider looking at my above requirements.
Old 4th May 2008, 02:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi,

Please use our SEARCH feature before creating new threads. This topic has been discussed before :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...l-car-cng.html (Which would be the best small car for CNG)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...6-car-cng.html (Which car for CNG?)

Please continue the discussion in the above threads, or any other appropriate threads you may find.
cya
R
Closed Thread