Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 9th June 2008, 11:37   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by architect View Post
Hey Zuch,

I remember that you were still deciding about the car when we met during the TBHP meet. Fiesta 1.6 SXi, wow! I have always heard that the Ikon and the Fiesta are great driver's cars. When I first drove the Ikon 1.6, I was zapped. If the Fiesta petrol is anything like that, wonderful! Enjoy!
Hi! Good to hear from you.

I Took the delivery yesterday. Yes it's a great great car to drive. I can't believe I own it now . I would like to believe that I'm a conservative driver but still I'm having a tough time trying to keep the rpm levels under control in the run in period. But I guess it's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docsinghal View Post
So you've also gone ahead and bought the existing version. I myself can't wait. Will think for one more day (today being Sunday) maybe I'll also buy it tomorrow. Do post an initial review when you get it?
I will start an initial review thread very soon. I have hardly driven the car yet (about 30 Kms yesterday) but I'm really pleased so far. All the best for your purchase. Do let us know what you decide and how it goes.
zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2008, 12:16   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuch View Post
I Took the delivery yesterday. Yes it's a great great car to drive.
Great!! Can we have some pics please?
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2008, 13:22   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Great!! Can we have some pics please?
Pics coming as soon as I can get some time to click them. A busy monday afternoon at work right now. I will try to click some today evening when I get home.
zuch is offline   Reply With Quote