Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 16th June 2008, 07:15   #31

Hi All. Finally have chosen Hyundai I10 Era over zing and I am getting the delivery on Friday. I have selected Champane Gold color. The following are the accessories / discount they are giving:
Corp Bonus - 2000
Sony MP3 Player and 4 sony speakers
Mat set

The price have gone up again 7k from 11th June again but I am getting at 1st June rate. (4.17 Lakh OTR). Even after repeated requests I am not getting any thing else.

Should I get the CL, Sun Film etc from the *** itself or look outside?? I need peace of mind and dependable service rather than few hundreds saving. Need advice.

Hi phamilyman
Thanks for sharing. The exact theame was the discussion topic when I was at *** on Saturday. Finally have settled down with I10. I have not gone to Spark because there was no dealer for 60 kms at my native which is in deep south tamil nadu.

Hi Arajand, thanks. Exactly my thoughts too.
mukundsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 16:06   #32
BHPian

i10! That is some drift from your initial posts. Look what TBHP has done to your buying decision. But I am sure now that you have explored all options, you'll enjoy your purchase to the max.
Mr M R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2008, 14:48   #33
BHPian

Congrats Mukund! i10 is a very good car...hope you'll enjoy driving it for years to come!
blueband4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2008, 20:37   #34

Hi Thanks Guys,

I have got the pre inspection checklist printed. I am going there tomorrow morning for that. The vehicle will be sent for Registration tomorrow and I can take take delivery tomorrow evening without the number. The number comes on Thursday. I dont want to take the car without the number so will be taking the car on Friday Morning with all the accessories.

The freebies offered at OTR price of 4.17 lac for I10 Era
Mat set
Sont MP3 Player CDX-GT270S
4 Sony speakers XS-GTF1025B and XS-GTF1325B
The sales guy refused the corp. discount since I am switching company and dont have a Company ID card currently

I am planning to get the following from the Hyundai Motor plaza, Chennai:
Remote locking - HYUNDAI COP 1A ERA 3k
Car Body Cover - 1125Rs
Sun Film - 3M HP25/35 3k
Steering Grip 600Rs
Seat Cover Fabric - 3.5 k
Rail Door Guard - 1k

If I say I dont want the sony player they are giving 6k discount (9k MRP)
Send me the pointers guys. Should I go for a pioneer instead. Any other accessories that are must have?

Have a Great Day
Mukund
mukundsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2008, 00:53   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukundsb View Post
Hi All. Finally have chosen Hyundai I10 Era over zing and I am getting the delivery on Friday. I have selected Champane Gold color.
Hmmm.. Thats a sudden shift but glad that you have finally zeroed in on the car of your choice. So let me congratulate you on your i10 Era.. Congrats!! Enjoy your ride and drive safe!

And with regards to ICE i guess the ICE gurus should be able to help you out since I am not very good at ICE.

Happy Motoring!!
abhinav.s is offline   Reply With Quote