Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 20th March 2005, 20:50   #16
Default Deed is done ...

Thanks for the comments folks. Before you spend any more time let me update you that I decided ... 1) that I couldnt wait till May for a Swift with a not so sure price tag ( we need the second car pretty badly now)
2) Compared to the FE of the Wagon R & Zing ... if this car is to be driven only for short distances in the city ...wouldnt make a difference.
3) Looks wise and interior space wise I like the car way more than the other two choices and
4) Price wise this offer seemed pretty good ... 4.8 on road for a GLS as opposed to a 4.27 for a Santro

Decided to jump for the Electric Blue ...saw it again today and 3 out of four family members at home like the color (so far it has been a split vote on every other color) .. they like it better than the passion red that I wanted :-( . So took the Getz GLS in Electric Blue . Now have to wait till my cheque clears ...and registration is done.
sjcherian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2005, 21:40   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your purchase...keep us updated with pics and an initial report.

drifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2005, 02:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

Had a testdrive of the wagonR with ABS and i agree with other T-BHPians and take back my comment on ABS.
They said delivery will take 1 month so if you need the car urgently then you have made a good decision about the GETZ.
Enjoy it.
lamborghini is online now   Reply With Quote