Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Hatchbacks

Old 11th December 2008, 14:33   #16

Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.

Today the sales person from VST motors called me and said the prices have come down about 11,500 for SDX after the 4% Cenvat cut.

When I test drove a SDE I found the panel gaps at rear was quite wider (comparable to Indica). Is this normal in all Palios? I just need your view.

And the colour offered were Furnace Red, Black, Silver and Blue. I like to have sunset Orange. Is there any way of getting a car with our prefernce?
Regarding the panel gaps, that should be the problem with the Demo car. They are quite abused.

You shouldn't find the same in new ones!

Regarding car color, No, You can't customize your car color as per your choice unless you do it on your own which would void the warranty!

My personal color choice was initially Blue. Looks awesome with the new head and tail lamps! Unfortunately the Palio 1.6 offered only 3 colors, grey, black and red.

rudrah is offline   Reply With Quote